Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kidsareamazing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kidsareamazing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kid and the fighter, kid and the kazoo, happy fathers day from the kid you inadvertently inherited, happy fathers day from the kid you inadvertently, kid and a candy store,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Homo Sapien

One thing I relish the most is my encounter with a kid😘😁 #Kids #kidsareamazing

read more
It is a divine blessing I am smiling at. As those eyes pierced my conspicuous stare and overly brilliant beam, I stayed there nonplussed by the grim splendour carried around by those catlike eyeballs. She noticed me,thanks to my unwinking eyes. Then came her sulky face followed by the rose-colored cheeks. Slurping her tiny thumb finger, she got nervous(her cheeks explained it) and shifted her gaze to familiar faces. Never had I felt so dejected. It felt like a jitter of current just hit my dynamic heart and hurled it into a frenzy. It immediately assumed its function when those eyes are back at me. And now still chewing on her thumb, she planted her velvety feet on the floor and tottered towards me with graceful steps. I drooped over and cupped her face with a lively touch. She flashed her milk teeth and reached out to my lap. 

One thing I relish the most is my encounter with a kid😘😁
#kids #kidsareamazing

shanmugi B P

#kidslove #kidsareamazing #kidslife #yqbaba #yqquotes Kids are the real legends to bring back the real u...!!! #shanmugi

read more
Spending some time with kids could bring back the kid in you... ;) #kidslove #kidsareamazing #kidslife #yqbaba #yqquotes 
Kids are the real legends to bring back the real u...!!!  #shanmugi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification