Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best floodedemotions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best floodedemotions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about of their property was destroyed in the flood, flooded meaning in hindi, flooded meaning in marathi, sad quotes on flood, effects of flood,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Devendradatt yadav

When I gazed deep in your mind,
I meet with beauty of thousand diamond.As I let that love flood over
my body,i knew there was nothing
I would ever trade our relationship for.
I don't know where I'm gonna be five years from now,but I pray to God it's 
somewhere with a beautiful view and beside you.. #lovestorm #floodedemotions #yqlove_feelings_emotions #yqbaba #yqlovers #yqdidi #yqdada

shanmugi B P

Walk well if u feel the memories are flooding in ur mind and heart #Collab and share what would shoes say it they had a voice. #shoespeak #floodedemotions #floodingmemories #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #shanmugi

read more
It could just reveal that
my thoughts running in my mind is directly proportional to the fast walking foot...!!! Walk well if u feel the memories are flooding in ur mind and heart

#Collab and share what would shoes say it they had a voice. #shoespeak #floodedemotions #floodingmemories #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #shanmugi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification