Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best adjustmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best adjustmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about consenting to adjust a complaint, life adjustment quotes, quotes on adjustment in life, quotes on compromise and adjustment, adjust meaning in marathi,

• 31 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
an even distribution to remain upright and steady. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Raw onions were substituted for sabji during no income days in their home.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
The cash shortage was rectified by classifying it under sundry expenses Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

Ashika Ashika

read more
Suffocating your dreams for someone else. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

Gita Khanna

read more
All along my married life it's a saga of nothing but this.. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

Shree

It's easy to console mind than heart. Adjustment is always only understood by mind; not heart. Heart knows it all. Participating in #rapidfire and defining #adjustmentin1line #a_journey_of_thoughts Shree #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The arrangement so artificial made with myself each day; 
I need to wake up
 to see your name on notification bar 
atleast one time a day.  It's easy to console mind than heart. Adjustment is always only understood by mind; not heart. Heart knows it all.

Participating in #rapidfire and defining #adjustmentin1line #a_journey_of_thoughts Shree 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
 Ego boosting of a narcissist  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
I want the number of deaths reported, not to exceed 100 a day. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

Sayali Paunikar

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #rapidfire

read more
Suppressing the Desire to do the one thing which you Badly want to do!!!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 

#yqbaba #rapidfire

Radhika Shah

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line #mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts life My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ten people living in a room of two. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #adjustmentin1line 
#mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification