Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anxietyisthatfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anxietyisthatfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about anxiety kya hai in hindi, falling in love anxiety, positive quotes about anxiety and depression, positive quotes for depression and anxiety, quotes about fighting depression and anxiety,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #anxietyisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
who is so overprotective ,
irritating and completely unnecessary. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #anxietyisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #anxietyisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you wish you could unfriend but unfortunately the unfriend button doesn't seem to work.  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. My try in the comments. What about you? #anxietyisthatfriend #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
always on the 
lookout for you 
but finds you 
looking for her.  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Chitra Iyer

read more
who gets too close for comfort when you are desperately trying to push him far away.  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Afrin Jahan

read more
 who  appears as your good friend for gaining consolation from other but actually anxiety is the authenric friend of pessimism full of dullness and hindrances for   self development...... Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Megha Lakhani

read more
which takes out all negative thoughts from you to calm yourself down later.  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

Don't keep him till the end 😂
    Send him out or mend him in,
Stay cool , make him calm..  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Who are with you for sometime... Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

अनूप मल्होत्रा

read more
which doesn’t leave you, when you are in trouble.  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
who keeps your brain alert by giving tension and keeps the heart beat restless so that no one gets disturbed further. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification