Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best UnitedByYQ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best UnitedByYQ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about united nations department of economic and social affairs address, united nations economic and social affairs, united nations economic and social commission, united nations economic and social council headquarters, the economic and social council of the united nations,

• 27 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

Use #UnitedByYQ and #diversity. Acknowledge the difference between people and how it is or it isn't an obstacle. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pride #Quote #writer #positivevibes

read more
In looks
Same in composition
Divided by social evils
United by Yq 
But still we are unique.
And this uniqueness
Defines us. Use #UnitedByYQ and #Diversity.
Acknowledge the difference between people and how it is or it isn't an obstacle.

#Collab Challenge 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#pride #quote #writer #positivevibes

Rahul Sharma

Use #myindia and tell us what makes you proud of this country. #Collab #Challenge #UnitedByYQ #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #Quote Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of my motherland being the land of Gods, pride, honour, truthfulness and kindness. 
The land where Gods, humans, trees, rivers, animals, planets, sky, fire, stones and even air is worshipped.
I am proud of being an Indian. Use #MyIndia and tell us what makes you proud of this country. 

#Collab #Challenge #UnitedByYQ #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #quote

Swapnil Moon

#bjpmuktaindia Use #NationDemands and share what do you think the world deserves to know. #Collab Challenge #UnitedByYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
where's black money,
employment to youth,
15 lacs in account,
lower in petrol/diesel prices and
all other fake stuff? #bjpmuktaindia Use #NationDemands and share what do you think the world deserves to know.
#Collab Challenge #UnitedByYQ
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

Use #UnitedByYQ and #diversity. Acknowledge the difference between people and how it is or it isn't an obstacle. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Traditional Wear is different.
Religion is different.
Caste is different.
Festival is different.
Only 'Indian' word unites. Use #UnitedByYQ and #Diversity.
Acknowledge the difference between people and how it is or it isn't an obstacle.

#Collab Challenge 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

#myindia #Collab Challenge #UnitedByYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
if people call me Indian, 
Instead of calling Dalit, SC, etc. #MyIndia
#Collab Challenge #UnitedByYQ #YourQuoteAndMine

Anekanth B

चेतावनी #yqbaba #yqdidi #HUmanity #UnitedByYQ #peace

read more
इंसानियत को काली रात में कहीं दूर सुला लेना
दलाई लामा को कभी किसी दल में न बुला लेना
विश्व युद्ध तीसरा अभी छिड़ जाए तो ताज्जुब नहीं
अपने अंदर के बिछड़े बचपन को तब बुला लेना चेतावनी
#yqbaba #yqdidi #humanity #unitedbyyq #peace

Abid

Use #NationDemands and share what do you think the world deserves to know. _ Celebrate Independence Day with us by participating in App Open Mic that'll be happening tomorrow. (We shifted it from today to tomorrow). The winner for the App Open Mic that happened last week will be announced tomorrow too. Stay tuned. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #UnitedByYQ

read more
How is the BJP accumulating funds for its political campaigns and when will every citizen receive the promised 15 lakhs in his saving account.???? Use #NationDemands and share what do you think the world deserves to know.
_
Celebrate Independence Day with us by participating in App Open Mic that'll be happening tomorrow. (We shifted it from today to tomorrow). 

The winner for the App Open Mic that happened last week will be announced tomorrow too.

Stay tuned.

Anekanth Bahubali

चेतावनी #yqbaba #yqdidi #HUmanity #UnitedByYQ #peace

read more
इंसानियत को काली रात में कहीं दूर सुला लेना
दलाई लामा को कभी किसी दल में न बुला लेना
विश्व युद्ध तीसरा अभी छिड़ जाए तो ताज्जुब नहीं
अपने अंदर के बिछड़े बचपन को तब बुला लेना चेतावनी
#yqbaba #yqdidi #humanity #unitedbyyq #peace

Sita Prasad

They speak Punjabi,
I don't get them,
They speak Bengali,
I am àwestruck,
They speak Marathi,
I watch bewildered,
I speak Telugu,
They are dumbstruck, 
But all of us speak Hindi.
Niether the mother tongue,
Nor the region,
Separates us,
We are united,
by love and friendship,
we are united by compassion
and companionship,
The hearts know no language,
They speak and understand
only one language and that is of 
love.

Sita Prasad

#diversity #language  #languagelove #yqbaba #lifequotes #unitedbyyq #unity #yqquotes

sanjana

Use #UnitedByYQ and #diversity. Acknowledge the difference between people and how it is or it isn't an obstacle. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
by our appearances,
but not by feelings . Use #UnitedByYQ and #Diversity.

#Collab Challenge 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification