Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LiteracyDay18 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LiteracyDay18 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about all about media and information literacy, foundational literacy and numeracy meaning, foundational literacy and numeracy, literacy meaning in marathi, fake news and media literacy,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Monika Monu

Happy Literacy Day! How do you feel when you read? What happens when you read? It's a privilege. "Some 775 million adults lack minimum literacy skills; one in five adults are still not literate and two-thirds of them are women; 60.7 million children are out-of-school and many more attend irregularly or drop out." - Wikipedia Use your privilege, read more, be more. Use #LiteracyDay18 #Books #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yopowrimo #bibliophile #bookaholic

read more
I feel those emotions for people in it
I laugh with them and cry for them
I get mad and sometimes crazy too
Reading makes me live a life
Which was never mine
Yet made me feel Alive Happy Literacy Day!
How do you feel when you read? What happens when you read? It's a privilege. 

"Some 775 million adults lack minimum literacy skills; one in five adults are still not literate and two-thirds of them are women; 60.7 million children are out-of-school and many more attend irregularly or drop out." - Wikipedia 

Use your privilege, read more, be more.

Use #LiteracyDay18

Swapnil Moon

Happy Literacy Day! How do you feel when you read? What happens when you read? It's a privilege. "Some 775 million adults lack minimum literacy skills; one in five adults are still not literate and two-thirds of them are women; 60.7 million children are out-of-school and many more attend irregularly or drop out." - Wikipedia Use your privilege, read more, be more. Use #LiteracyDay18 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I grasp the whole situation and
plot it in my mind.
Easy Way, Easy Learner. Happy Literacy Day!

"Some 775 million adults lack minimum literacy skills; one in five adults are still not literate and two-thirds of them are women; 60.7 million children are out-of-school and many more attend irregularly or drop out." - Wikipedia 

Use #LiteracyDay18

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy Literacy Day! How do you feel when you read? What happens when you read? It's a privilege. "Some 775 million adults lack minimum literacy skills; one in five adults are still not literate and two-thirds of them are women; 60.7 million children are out-of-school and many more attend irregularly or drop out." - Wikipedia Use your privilege, read more, be more. Use #LiteracyDay18 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I put myself in the shoes of the writer
And try to feel the feeling described... Happy Literacy Day!

Use #LiteracyDay18

Insprational Qoute

हम सब का एक हैं नाता ,
सबको शिक्षा हैं पाना 
सबको साक्षर हैं बनाना,
हम फूल शिक्षा के हैं,
हम महकायेंगे जग में,
खिलखिलायेंगे जग में। #साक्षरतादिवस_8sept #literacyday18 #कोराकाग़ज़  #collabwithjogi #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sourajita D

"When I read I go through characters I will never be; I become characters I had never been and I feel for characters I never am!" #sourajita #yqbaba #quotes #yqtales #quotestagram #firstlove #literacyday18 #collab

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
*दोनों तरफ़ से निभाया जाये, वही रिश्ता कामयाब होता है साहब,*

*एक तरफ से सेंक कर तो रोटी भी नही बनती....*                             . Happy Literacy Day!

Use #LiteracyDay18

Roohi Bhargava

read more
I escape into a completely different world.  Happy Literacy Day!

Use #LiteracyDay18

Monisha Gopal

read more
I live too many different lives in just this one life that I’m living right now.  Happy Literacy Day!

Use #LiteracyDay18

Shiwalika_SSS

read more
When I read I get completely submerged in a totally different beautiful world & forget about my real surroundings. Only books have that magic of transporting you in a completely different world when you are physically present somewhere else.. Happy Literacy Day!

Use #LiteracyDay18

Jaismine Khalsa

Happy Literacy Day! How do you feel when you read? What happens when you read? It's a privilege. "Some 775 million adults lack minimum literacy skills; one in five adults are still not literate and two-thirds of them are women; 60.7 million children are out-of-school and many more attend irregularly or drop out." - Wikipedia Use your privilege, read more, be more. Use #LiteracyDay18 #Satisfaction #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #jaisminekhalsa

read more
I feel i m in... 
I feel i m out... 
I feel i m a beyond...  Happy Literacy Day!

Use #LiteracyDay18
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification