Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WhenIWasYounger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WhenIWasYounger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can drinking water make you look younger, younger meaning in hindi, older woman younger man quotes, younger meaning in marathi, i love my younger sister quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. What happened when you were younger? #Collab Challenge #ChildrensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I used to climb 
mango tree to 
pick raw mangoes. Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 
What happened when you were younger?  

#Collab Challenge 
#ChildrensDay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. What happened when you were younger? #Collab Challenge #ChildrensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Mehreen Riyaz

read more
When I was young I was naive
But now, I am wiser, older and stronger..  Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 
Collaborating with Mehreen Riyaz

The Incomplete Metaphor

Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. What happened when you were younger? #Collab Challenge #ChildrensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was a sweet, little gumdrop, who never knew what I can turn out to be when I grow up! Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 

Shruthi U

read more
The world was wonderful with colours. 
The relationships were full of love.
Most importantly I was genuine....... Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Monisha Gopal

Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. What happened when you were younger? #CollabChallenge #ChildrensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I liked the thought of being an adult, although being at adult sucks the life out of you.  Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#collabchallenge
#childrensday #yourquoteandmine

Sangita Hazarika

read more
Mum use to call me hunger Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 

Sangita Hazarika

read more
I love to wonder Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 

Simmi Singh

Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. What happened when you were younger? #Collab Challenge #ChildrensDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #forever

read more
I believed in forever. Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #forever

Durga Kannan

read more
I was so naive that I believed
Everyone was as honest as me
And if they said they liked me
I really trusted them blindly
Finding no reason 
For people to lie blatantly Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 

Aajan J K

Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. What happened when you were younger? #Collab Challenge #ChildrensDay #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the peripheral views were enough to please the mind even if those were false. Less thoughts were needed to understand things even if those were wrong. I knew, it was always a 'less me', but the good fact was, even then I was always able to enjoy the beauty of small things and simply that one reason makes the 'past me' so 'big', bigger than ever. Use #WhenIWasYounger and complete this quote. 

#Collab Challenge 
#ChildrensDay #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification