Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 17wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 17wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

You turned my abstract to reality and reality to abstract. Hanging in midway for you gives pleasure. #abstract #reality #17wordstory #hanging #love #yqbaba #365days365quotes #pleasure

Giftsy Dorcas

Her canvas enliven 
her story
breathing life, 
capturing 
her 
ABSTRACT emotions 
through 
the 
vibrant COLOUR
 in paint. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas  #abstract #colourstome #17wordstory #newwritersclub #challenge   
Image credit: Google images

The Cold Summers

Don't demand for my emotions,
if you couldn't handle my emptiness,
Trust me. Its not possible atall ! Crack it to view whats next !?!

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #17wordstory #yqwriters #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #emotionsuntold #emptiness

Snigdha Agrawal

I wandered lost, knocked on doors, all ears were plugged.  Turned to mother earth as last resort. #17wordstory #yqbaba #yqquotes #day56 #yqchallenge #yqinspiration #yqresolution #yqtales

The Cold Summers

Don't demand for my emotions,
if you couldn't handle my emptiness,
Trust me. Its not possible atall ! Crack it to view whats next !?!

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #17wordstory #yqwriters #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #emotionsuntold #emptiness

sanjana ranjan

You believe than colour is charm's of life in different shades of moment otherwise it's only abstract. #3in1challenge#17wordstory#colour#yqbaba

payal jaswal

She was aftermath of a disaster
yet elegant enough to fix the
rainbow over every silver lining. #yqbaba #17wordstory #wishhouse #colourstome

Durga Kannan

My bestie found love. He no more had time for me. The drift, painful. But, that's life. #17wordstory#yqbaba#challenge

Vibha Katare

He belongs to 
her favorite contacts 
in phone.. 
but, 
could never be 
a part of Recent log. #yqbaba #yourstorymywords #17wordstory #belong

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification