Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day42lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day42lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

K Harsita

Escaping is out of question now. No, not we from Mr. Stranger. But the opposite. Hope for best. #mylockdownweekdiary Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I failed to experience anything apart from my projects. Pen, paper, optical mouse and some other stuffs has become my comrades for this period of time. All my plans are turning like paper boat in water. Engagement with particular may kindle your aggressiveness. Meditation is really helping me to abate my such emotions. It has become my favorite thing in the morning. Nothing hammy happened in past days that can be reminisced later. We welcomed a new neighbour. Though her language is different but sounds melodious. Her balcony is in front of my room. She always talks in high pitch. It echos in my room. She is friendly and adorable but that will not help me anyway. 
In some instance the heart tells me to pack up but the mighty commander, the mind is ready to give up my time for my tasks. My days are ending with engrossing glee from tiny moments of bliss. Like putting off the Internet when my brother is in middle of his pubg game. Letting mother braiding my hair with ribbons. Listening to father's briefing of outer world. 
Past dismal events really overpowered my optimistic side. Hope is still alive but the happiness is vacillating. Still I am anticipating the affirmative outcomes. Escaping is out of question now. No, not we from Mr. Stranger. But the opposite. Hope for best. #mylockdownweekdiary
Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻...anf and one more thing, dark circles badhte ja rahe hai... 🙀

read more
It was somewhat new...
These days I am with my little nephew Yuvansh, he is five-month old...
I think babies are charismatic leaders,
He is such an Innocent babu... I can't keep my eyes away from him.
We people engage in cloak and dagger aimed behavior with each other... But kids are baby gods who never wear facade... 
We live in disarray state of mind but kids are the best example of orderliness of transparency in behavior... 
Life is like ebb and flow of relationships... 
Sometimes at peak, sometime at bottom... But at least we have relatives... 
When I see kids... 
I always try to learn and follow their way to live and love life... 
I want to eschew violence from my thoughts, from my deeds...
Arey yeah to kuch jyada hi philosophical ho gya... 
And yes, I took coffee along with Maggie... Breaking rules now... I never take coffee, tea otherwise... 
Sometimes it's ok to break rules... 
And one more... 
I am writing after few days gap... 
I think I should not seem gobbledygook  by my restless writing... 
Writing is like having feel of peace and rest in my opinion... Therefore it should have sense of truth and interest...🌻
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻...anf and one more thing, dark circles badhte ja rahe hai...
🙀

Protesting Mind 💎

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi #protesting_mind

read more
There are two kinds of people in the world, 
one kind of people just pretend to love,
 another kind of people can't pretend to love, 
but they love everyone from the heart. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi 
#protesting_mind

Sita Prasad

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Have you ever thought, what does this diary writing do to us? I have been on the path of realisation, I am writing to self but interacting with many of my fellow writers. It is the biggest let out of my emotions, which generally bottle up and aren't expressed so explicitly.🌸🌻 This has created that solace in the mind, a place where you streamline the thoughts so that you can put them together. What happens outside is a different story altogether.
The dates for entrances declared, the shops in the colony opened, people are allowed to walk 7am-7pm. This is the change we could hear of yesterday. Happy that  Aamani's Crochet😀 is getting mask orders and the artisans will breathe a sigh of relief. But the cases just rised like no other day. The liquor shops opened and I wonder how men lined up at some places maintaining distance while at some it was total chaos. I have nothing to say. 
I just want to walk🏃 down the street, greet some people, meet my colleagues/students at the NGO. No I don't want to shop for clothes or footwear. 
But nothing seems coming in near future. I am positive, I am waiting.
Praying for everyone's health. 
Please wear mask when you are out. 
Stay safe!

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Approximate opportunities 
Makes your own identity. 
i have  learn this from today day. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 129/366

read more
It's a normal routine now....

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  129/366

Anand Nagda

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 129/366

read more
It's a normal routine now....

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  129/366

Ayush Dixit

read more
Being the placement coordinator here at IIT-I. My job is to manage the whole placement scenario. Today however was a really taxing day, I got to see people losing their jobs and the devastating emotions they go through. It's not easy to be the first one to break the news to them. 

It's in human nature to blame someone else for one's shortcomings or personal tragedies. A bruised ego leads to spitting of poison. Which has no particular target. And I found myself in exactly the same place today. The corona situation is here to stay. Because of it many are losing their jobs and suffering immensely. Today I pray that things go back to normal as soon as possible. Otherwise the economic implications of it will wreak havoc on our social structure. How long until those who are jobless resort to criminal activities to put food on the table for their family ? 

Is lockdown a solution or we are just delaying the inevitable? Many such questions crossed my mind today. I guess we need to adapt to this deadly disease and carry on with life with utmost caution and precaution. We also need to help those who are weak economically. Coz the worst is yet to come.  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Work mode,
get angry mode,
chores mode,
procrastinate mode,
Netflix mode,
news mode,
Twitter crawl,
eat sleep get bored brawls
write, diary poems scrawl
another day goes by 
in lockdown mode,
Lockdown Town 3.0.
Twenty twenty's new code. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #yqbaba

read more
Woke up with many things to complete for the day. I wanted to donate the masks for the slum nearby my home. Since, stitching things isn't my forte and on top its a challenge to manage with limited resources. The design is already done. Cutting material for 200 masks was possible with helping hand, my 10yr old. Further, cutting as per design made me nap on the floor involuntarily. A friend had lent me the machine. I wasn't well versed to use, so had to return. I started with the hand stitching which was tedious and too much time consuming. Focusing my eyes steady on the cloth made me strain that led to vertigo spins and my fall leaves me hurting my back☹️. Severe pain, it was immediately post dinner. I wailed until I got dosed with painkillers pills n' continuous spray on my back. So, no late night reading or writing. The seductive dosages enabled my eyelids to force sleep in pain. My elder son cried seeing me in terrible pain while the 3yr old screaming for a happy face from me. I couldn't take few step even to the restroom or kitchen without any support. Lateron, managed to get some sleep. I felt like I woke up after years. Peacefully slept with ofcourse intolerable pain😔😵😞 Write your #lockdowndiary for #day42lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification