Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day51lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day51lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day51lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Now the Lockdown 
Become a fire for Corona 
But some people have in many dangerous situations
Not the fault of people
Not the fault of government
Not the fault of Corona
It's only a critical situation
Please handle for sometime
And keep support India
To Get up Again...
Against Corona 51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days.

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day51lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day51lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Do whatever "you want to"
Because
People will only think what "they want to"😏
 51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days.

Sita Prasad

51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day51lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #baba

read more
From daily to alternate days and now even then, I don't have much to write. I am in the same boat as #baba, there isn't anything new to write. 
Writing needs to give that satisfaction after putting something on paper. But, when our mind just shuts and refuses to think because of monotony, our writing doesn't create that sense of completion. 
I am a human first and then a writer, so I don't like writing something just for the sake of it.
I have been trying to break that monotonous routine by doing a new task daily. Yesterday, joined a group to read Sai Satcharitra and felt so light. I always wanted to read for others and now it is possible. 
What I have realised over time is, when we start feeling we are a part of this world. Whatever name one gives, God/companion/intuition/inner voice etc, is with us we feel we are on the right path. And at that time it is important to not stray away from keeping calm, being humble and being compassionate. We should not think bad about others, we should think good and be postive and be self-confident. Only then we can change our immediate surroundings as favourable. 
So let's improve, be there for ourselves and others. 
Stay safe everyone! 
 51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days.

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

read more
Mobile:: - ഇവരൊക്കെ കൂടി എന്റെ നെഞ്ചത്തോട്ടു തന്നെ വരുന്നതെപ്പൊഴും .
തോണ്ടി തോണ്ടിയെന്റെ നെഞ്ചു കുഴിഞ്ഞു !
Eyes :: - ഈശ്വരാ ! ഈ സാധനത്തിനുള്ളിലെ വെട്ടവും നിറങ്ങളും എന്റെ ജീവനെടുക്കുമല്ലോ !!
stomach ::- ഇവറ്റകളൊക്കെ ആരെ തോൽപ്പിക്കാനാണോ തിന്ന് കൂട്ടുന്നത്. ഞാനെന്തുവാ കുപ്പീന്ന് വന്ന ഭൂതമോ ഇങ്ങനെ എന്നെ പണിയെടുപ്പിക്കാൻ !!!
വീട്ടിലെ വണ്ടി ::- എന്നെയെന്തുവാ ഇവർ തവിട് കൊടുത്തു വാങ്ങിയതാണോ? ഇടയ്ക്കെങ്കിലും വന്നെന്നെയൊന്ന് തൂത്ത് തുടച്ചിട്ടൂടേ ! 51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days.

cloud33

51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day51lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #dedicated #lockdown #lockdowndiary

read more
My Lockdown is decorated by strangers 
and destroyed by my consistent people  51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #writer #dedicated #lockdown #lockdowndiary

Sourajita D

Why are you up there? #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Heart #beat #day51lockdown #yqbaba love #Brain

read more
"they say lovers reside in your heart.
what are you doing up there in my brain being part 
of every thought I have?" Why are you up there? 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #heart #beat #day51lockdown #yqbaba #love #brain

Sourajita D

just like we hold onto 
memories and not the 
day, let's hold on to
love and not the person.
|hold on| Hold On 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #miracles #holdon #day51lockdown #yqbaba #love #choice

Sourajita D

i fell in love as if i had a choice not to. 
you can never deny those miracles and
pretend that you knew what
 happened that moment!
|miracles| Miracles Happened
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #miracles #happen #day51lockdown #yqbaba #love #choice

Akthari Begum

read more
Through achievement of
Destination much more learn 
of situation wise lessons give
More valuable ability of thinking.  51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days.

Anand Nagada

51 days. Somewhere there's a story hidden to tell our grandkids. That we stayed home for 51 frigging days. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day51lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 156/366

read more
Once upon a time in lockdown...

156/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification