Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inmyearlyteens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inmyearlyteens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about id=chrome-mobile&ie=utf-8&inm=vs, vh-inm, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, new year new life quotes, sad poetry for new year in urdu,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was enjoying myself in the world of fantasy, building castles in the air and almost living in them. 
Later, the castles began crumbling when I was thrown by life into the fire of harsh reality, watching myself almost burn to ashes. 
If only life turned a full circle and I could walk into my teens. If only..  Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was a gawky kid conscious of my skinny body and squint. 
Those were the days when I felt anger swelling in me at each and everything. 
My self consciousness made me go into a shell, though I was not anti-social. 
My rebellious streak was expressed in either anger or obstinacy but never a disobedient one, I was. 
 Anger has it's imprint still there in me, am I still a teen?  Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I do remember, I was paying

a lot of attention to the outward appearance..

Now trying to gather inward strength!  Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Anyone else? 😅 #yqbaba #yqhumour #Pun Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I acted like a matured adult

In my late twenties

I acted like a stupid teen Anyone else? 😅

#yqbaba #yqhumour #pun 

Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine

N

Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqlovequotes love #couplesgoals

read more
I wanted to be queen of my king 
And now...
I still want😁 Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqlovequotes #love #couplesgoals

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I didn't know how to face people.
On petty things I used to get angry. Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

ಭಾವಜೀವಿ ಮಧು

read more
I had 
Excitement in every step of life,
Energy that was never exhausted,
Eagerness to learn new things,
Enthusiasm to take up challenges,
Empathy towards the fellow folks,

Those were the good old memories of my teenage Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I felt this entire world is meant for me Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Katare

read more
I had a castle of dreams,
It had a dream of castles,
Where I used to be the queen,
Queen of this world and beyond,
Beyond of any realistic thing,
Things used to be only good..
No place was dark in my castle..

Still I have a castle of dream
But it does not have any dream of castle
Still I feel as I am the queen
But queen of my world confined in me not beyond..
Still beyond every unrealistic thing..
Some days are good , some day are bad..
Some parts are bright, some are fade..
riot of what and not is my castle

Like my early teens 
I don't dream only..
I live it now!!! Time to collab and talk about your early teens. #remembertowrite #inmyearlyteens #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification