Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best perception_of_life Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best perception_of_life Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unclear perception hard to express, perception meaning in hindi, perception is, perception meaning in english, perception meaning in marathi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

As rose had burnt again, my mom changed the plant instead. She don't want to give up her passion of planting, so she faithed a new company. This has taught me a lesson of changing a direction to reach my destination. My mom is the best teacher without any degree. #yqbaba #yourquote #momsplant #roseburnt #periwinklebud #perception_of_life #keepdreamsalive

read more
My track was pretty small, 12x12 of long hall,
Traipsing along the same path, I urged to fussed off,
To forlet everything, just to live on,
How much to make up, when millions of shatters?
I gushed into the balcony, to breathe the packet of oxygen, 
As dreams were stupored, I needed some substituents,
My view had given me another perceptibility,
There was periwinkle in lieu of rose budding.... As rose had burnt again, my mom changed the plant instead. She don't want to give up her passion of planting, so she faithed a new company.
This has taught me a lesson of changing a direction to reach my destination. My mom is the best teacher without any degree.

#yqbaba #yourquote #momsplant #roseburnt #periwinklebud #perception_of_life #keepdreamsalive

Devendradatt yadav

आज वो ख्वाहिशों कि चार दिवारों को भी पार कर गए,
कहते है जंगल के घरों में भला इंसान कैसे महफूस रहेगा। #nightvibes #perception_of_life #eyeswithhope #writers_notes #yqtaai #yqdidi #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification