Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mothersadvice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mothersadvice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, mother and son love quotes, mother teresa go home and love your family, love unconditional love mother daughter quotes, aaj mother day hai,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Osho Jain

Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Work faster and smarter....
Faster okk... 
But, Smarter in her terms is really a big question 🤓🌻 Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
to save my money,
and keep a track
of my salary expenditures... Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Save the money, 
Don't waste it unnecessarily 
But what i want to know is
How to earn more
Which she never tells me... Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #RespectGirls #RESPECTWOMEN #fightback

read more
"Raat ko bahar mat ja"
...since I am a girl

But why doesn't mothers tell their son that...
"Beta raat ko bahar to nikal raha hein par kisi ladki k sath battamizi mat karna aur kisi ladki ko agr musibat mein dekha to madat zaroor karna" Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #respectgirls #respectwomen  #fightback

Snigdha Agrawal

Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
though I am not physically present,
from above I'm watching over you
always! Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Lessons ignored create wedges
in an existence that could have been smooth but were waylaid.
A mistake of the past repeats itself
if the message lay spurned
causing a step to crack in the ladder to success.

#mother to son
 #advice #yqbaba #mothersadvice #universe #writerscommunity

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Whatever situation, life may put you in, never compromise on your self respect,  never compromise on your dignity.  Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

किसी माँ की बद्दुआ न लगे, 
ऐसे बुरे काम से बचे।  #mothersadvice #mothersdayspecial #mothersday2020 #respect #may10 #yqdidi #smithasunkara

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
Papaa pls control your mouth
not only whlie talking
but also while eatingo😜 Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ushoshi Das

read more
Kuch exercise bhi kar liya kar motti dhikti ho motti...kapde nahi honge fit tab mat kahna mujhe...😏 Don't our mothers love instructing us? #Collab and share what's your mother's favourite advice to you. #mothersadvice  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification