Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best am_god Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best am_god Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you god song, i love you god images, i love you god wallpaper, short story on god love, teri god me sar hai maiya,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

Good morning! About 90% of YQians are broken heart... In fact people join YQ when they are broken... And if you're not in that 90%... "Aapne zindagi me kiya hi kya h phir...?" #collabwithme and Share your memories or something you wanna confess... (हिंदी or English) #YourQuoteAndMine #aman_gaurav #am_god #अमनशर्मा

read more
Lose the way to live  Good morning!
About 90% of YQians are broken heart... In fact people join YQ when they are broken... And if you're not in that 90%...
"Aapne zindagi me kiya hi kya h phir...?"

#collabwithme and 
Share your memories or something you wanna confess...
(हिंदी or English)

sanjana Bhardwaj

Good morning everyone! Sunrises and sunsets are the best thing to watch ever. Collab with what sunrise and sunset reminds you... Pic credit: ©Harsimran Kaur #aman_gaurav #Motivational #YourQuoteAndMine #am_god

read more
तेरा मेरी ज़िन्दगी में आना

तेरा मेरी ज़िन्दगी से चले जाना
 Good morning everyone!

Sunrises and sunsets are the best thing to watch ever.
Collab with what sunrise and sunset reminds you...

Pic credit: ©Harsimran Kaur

#aman_gaurav

Saikat Tarafder

Let's try this out. Collab on this Heart Vs Head challenge. #aman_gaurav #am_god #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Am God

read more
Love her 

Leave her Let's try this out. Collab on this Heart Vs Head challenge.

#aman_gaurav
#am_god #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Am God

Prashant Badal

Collaborate your thoughts with me. Tum ek guzra hua kal ho. Jisko main kabhi nahi bhula sakta. #guzrawaqt #Sadique #Pyar #mohabbat love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohd Sadique Collaborating with Hasthi Sharma #aman_gaurav #am_god

read more
तुम मेरी वो पहचान 
हो
जिसे मै चाहकर के 
भी खो नहीं सकता। Collaborate your thoughts with me. 
Tum ek guzra hua kal ho. 
Jisko main kabhi nahi bhula sakta.
#guzrawaqt #sadique #pyar #mohabbat #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohd Sadique
Collaborating with Hasthi Sharma

#aman_gaurav

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification