Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 12oclock Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 12oclock Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 12out of 15 as a percentage, 12out of 15, 12out of 16, clocking in meaning, clock quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Collab and complete this event of #Midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyday I glance at my subject and think how tough the competition outside the home is...  Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Collab and complete this event of #Midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I realize it's our time to sleep 
rather than talking continuously
about our love towards each other...  Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Gayathri

Collab and complete this event of #Midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbaba

read more
My diary eagerly waits for an exciting new conversation... Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba

Gayathri

Collab and complete this event of #Midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbaba

read more
I wonder if I'll be able to fulfil my new year resolution of waking up at 5AM Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and complete this event of #Midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It reminds me of the next day, 
So I need to to lay
On my bed
And be sleep dead. 
It will bring a beautiful sun shine 
Where everything will be fine... Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
and I'm still awake, I quietly open
the fridge door and help myself 
to the piece of cake cling wrapped,
so tempting! Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Very rarely I get to hear the clock striking 12 at midnight .because by then I freely wander about the beautiful world of my dreams and no clock ever strikes 12 there. Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine

Deeksha Joshi

Collab and complete this event of #midnght. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #erotica #Night Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 No. Of thoughts , start wandering in mY minD...!! Collab and complete this event of #midnght. #12oclock #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #erotica #night

sanjana ranjan

read more
New hope,new strength waiting for me. Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

Collab and complete this event of #Midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sayanichakraborty

read more
As the clock strikes 12, I start counting  as when I will be able to see my love, without whom I can't stay for long.
 Collab and complete this event of #midnight. #12oclock #YourQuoteAndMine
#sayanichakraborty
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification