Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATthatabsencestillhurts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATthatabsencestillhurts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about att punjabi love status, att status for fb in punjabi 320, att status for fb in punjabi, att sad status in punjabi, att punjabi status for whatsapp 320,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Thiru

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatabsencestillhurts • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
When you lose the best chance. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatabsencestillhurts
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

साहस

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatabsencestillhurts • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
in my heart When she went away from me, without telling him. But as soon as you are present, then all our questions will be answered. And we will be able to convert the pain of Ishq into love. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatabsencestillhurts

PrInCeSs💗 FuZzIe💓

read more
When I see your presence,
That hurts me more,
When your words remain silent,
Without giving a response,
Were my heart & deary soul,
Longs to hear,
Your voice that utters my name,
At least for one last time....  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatabsencestillhurts

Aman Verma

Dedicated to the most important people of my life OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatabsencestillhurts • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
is of the people who meant the whole world to me every moment of my life.
Their absence has left a vacuous space in my life, which is difficult for anyone to fill all the time.
Their presence was enough to make the kid in me smile and jump with the joy,
But their absence has left me mournful and heavy-hearted with the time. 
It's difficult for me to move ahead but I know they are present with me all the time.  Dedicated to the most important people of my life 
OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATthatabsencestillhurts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification