Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATheartdarkbg Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATheartdarkbg Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uyirai tholaithen athe unnil thaano video song free download, sai srinath art gallery & wax museum shirdi maharashtra, jama ath residential public school padamugal, athe, athe neram athe idam,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Subham Shiv

उसका दिल आंखों से सब बता रहा होता है... #vishi775 #ATheartdarkbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹aestheticthoughts love #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #Night #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
साथ में हमारे वो अक्सर मुस्कुरा रहा होता है।
मुस्कुराकर हमसे अपना दर्द छुपा रहा होता है।
पूछूं कभी तो झूठी कहानियां गढ़ता है, बस...
ये दिल है, जो आंखों से सब बता रहा होता है। उसका दिल आंखों से सब बता रहा होता है...
#vishi775 #ATheartdarkbg
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹#aestheticthoughts #love #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #night #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

suraj sharma

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartdarkbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹 Collab with your lovely words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Night #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Tu noor hai mere jeevan ka
Tujse hi suroor hai mere jeevan ka 
Ab ar kya baya karu tera baare mai 
Tu guroor hai Mera jeevan ka OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartdarkbg
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 🌹

Collab with your lovely words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

साहस

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATheartdarkbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Adorn this bg with your beautiful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
दिल के दरवाजे से कैद करके आंखों के आसुओं से निकालना चाहा।
इश्क के मुआवजे का खुल कर बन्द साखों से पल्लुओ में पड़ना रहा।  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATheartdarkbg 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Adorn this bg with your beautiful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATheartdarkbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Adorn this bg with your beautiful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #dreamingvet

read more
Chaha to tha kaid krlu
uski yaadon ko 
Fir yaad aya usko to 
har chiz me azaadi psnd thi
Fir humne use or uski yaadon
dono ko rihaa kar dia OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATheartdarkbg 

Harshita Dawar

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATheartdarkbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Adorn this bg with your beautiful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #jazzbaat #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Written by Harshita ✍️✍️
#Jazzbaat
दिल के बक्से में बंद कर लिया 
साथी सा एहसास ख़ास कर लिया

दिल के करीब लेकर पास कर लिया
खोल कर दिल का दरवाज़ा प्यार कर लिया

मिले कभी तो चौक ना जाना ये जान कर एहसास कर लिया
साथ फिर हाथो में हाथ सा , बस कह देना मै हूं ना ,एक बार फिर विश्वास कर लिया

अब ख़ुद को मुझको टूटने ना देना ,एक हसरत सा दिल से सवाल कर लिया
नया मोड़ देकर फ़र्ज़ बनता, ज़िन्दगी में गुम ख़ुशी का हिस्सा बनता एक अटूट विश्वास कर लिया

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATheartdarkbg 

Aman Verma

People often call me stupid, for I am waiting for her and there she's in the arms of the person to whom she belongs. As I sit in a dark secluded corner, a smile envelopes my face, because I still have a part of her with me- her memories, her aura and the most important thing- my one sided love for her which is enough for heart to ache but not beat, wish I could tell her no matter how long I have to wait, I will be waiting for her and only her. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartdarkbg • A Challenge by Ae #Night #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A bruised paramour 

People often ask me- why don't you let her go? She's not meant to be yours.
At that moment, I just smile and say- "She's the one whose aura discern me with the most beautiful feeling I ever felt".
My one sided love for her.
(Continued in caption) People often call me stupid, for I am waiting for her and there she's in the arms of the person to whom she belongs.
As I sit in a dark secluded corner, a smile envelopes my face, because I still have a part of her with me- her memories, her aura and the most important thing- my one sided love for her which is enough for heart to ache but not beat, wish I could tell her no matter how long I have to wait, I will be waiting for her and only her.

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartdarkbg
• A Challenge by Ae

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification