Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coincidencein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coincidencein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about coincidence love quotes, kabaad the coin, coincide meaning in hindi, coincide meaning in marathi, coincide meaning in maths,

• 20 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi

read more
Is never a coincidence.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We are boarding the same bus daily.. What's it.. Planned or..??  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
parallel stories  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

Winterpens 16

read more
Sometimes coincidence is a plan of destiny Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

Deepu Jangra

read more
sometimes it's sweet and sometimes it's bitter. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
doesn't exist, either an act of us or the divine interwines Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

Paradoxical Penman

read more
When the notification of this challenge arrives between 9 to 10 and you are online too.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

ANKAHAA

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...💛💛

read more
z a stranger becomes lifeline...!!!
blocked person hugged now oftentimes...!!!
ignored messages are now the most awaiting ones...!!!
yes,coincidences are the best gifts in the life of mine...!!!
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...💛💛

Mathi R V

It's more like understanding and being together for years....still it's my better way of defining coincidence. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotebaba #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

read more
When myself and my friend say the same thing at the same time... It's more like understanding and being together for years....still it's my better way of defining coincidence.

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line
 #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotebaba #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

Nikita Bhikchandani

read more

Unknowingly or Magically,
We both loved each other Participate in this #rapidfire and define #coincidencein1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification