Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovehadarms Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovehadarms Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

ANKAHAA

An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it would hold the emotions,
that has been missed somewhere.
It would hold the right person,
who is in need of care.
It would wrap the loved ones,
so that they could be soulely one being physically pair.
It would hug the revulsion,
to stop it's cruel flair.
the world would be like colorful crayons,
where that color of agony would be very rare.
 An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Well and good 👍

One Arm for the loved,
the other one to protect
the loved one!  An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
It would hold me tightly. An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
She hold me tight 
She won't leave me 
She live with me 
Won't leave me  alone
If love had arms 
#Sweety
I miss you alot  my heartbeat ♥️♥️ An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
it'd cuddle me forever..
and cupped itself unto me..
brings a whole new life..
that I'd wish to play everytime.. An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikhil Kaushik

An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When sorrow come close to me, he would drive it away with his hands.
Before going on my wrong path, he used to hold my hand and pull me with his hands, whenever I cry, he hugs me tightly and love wipes my tears with his hands and caresses me on his shoulder. An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this
#mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik
 #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsm

read more
They wouldn't spare  any mark of hate in the world. An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsm

Aman Verma

read more
I would love to sleep 
peacefully in your arms.
The amount of solace 
I feel in your embrace, 
is what makes me yearn for 
you everyday.  An embrace is a sublime form of expressing love. What if #lovehadarms? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification