Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youarethatstar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youarethatstar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░love you░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I search you all the days
And adore all the nights
So that I am in a sleepless writing war.
 Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
yearning to fall in my hands coz I have a wish to make, yet holding yourself back for you wanna glitter in my love's sky, not fall n die.
Yet, my only wish for you is if your heart takes this foolish call, love's sky will happily go upside down and arrest the fall. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
That is dazzling to look at but hard to seize... Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
Whom I can see and feel from around the world irrespective how far you are.  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 That constantly 
Guides me, 
Watches over me
With kind benediction..  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
who is far away from me
the view of you
is from the past
I don't know
how's your current look
the day you fall
you will make my wish come true Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine

Nithya Jain

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine #BehindTheMasks Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So far away,
Yet always lighting my way Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine #BehindTheMasks 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
that I see in every constellation.  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
which brightens my life with its glistening radiance. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
But you're near me 
Not too far.  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #youarethatstar #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification