Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nostalgiain1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nostalgiain1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia, nostalgia in a sentence, nostalgia critic the wall, nostalgia meaning in hindi, nostalgia quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 20 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ectasty even when nobody's around. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aahaan

"Related?"❤️ Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba by #abhishar #एकतन्हामुसाफिर #yqbaba #yqdidi song #Song

read more
May be wiping up some tears
falling from that beautiful eyes.  "Related?"❤️

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba by #abhishar #एकतन्हामुसाफिर #yqbaba #yqdidi #song

Aahaan

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Missing that person whom you used to love a lot,
By Knowing that fact that now in this world you can't meet them.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

Aahaan

"Related?"❤️ Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba by #abhishar #एकतन्हामुसाफिर #yqbaba #yqdidi song #Song

read more
Looking back at that Photograph.  "Related?"❤️

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba by #abhishar #एकतन्हामुसाफिर #yqbaba #yqdidi #song

Inthira Shini

read more
The best friends name inscribed on the writing benches by the compass .  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

Inthira Shini

read more
Enjoying Tom and Jerry in cartoon network.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

Anuj Jain

read more
Time was when I used to think that the future would be rosy.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

Varadhan P M

read more

Never ending sweet memories of each stage of Life 😂 Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

Varadhan P M

read more

Never-ending sweet memories of each

Stage of Life.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

Aditi Mishra

read more
Happiness memories.. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #nostalgiain1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification