Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lastnightwasdifferent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lastnightwasdifferent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do in las vegas, bunkar the last of the varanasi weavers, the planet hollywood las vegas, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Ashika Ashika

Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dark as usual,
but glorious for me.
Somewhere I was dieing every dark night
and you said you were suffocating somewhere.
Then why were we together all those day and night?
Yes last night was different.
But bright enough to know the truth.
Next morning was different too,
I wish you your freedom from responsibilities.
Although it was sour and salty for me,
But my mental peace was at peak.
Enjoying to and fro at hills.  Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As because i acted different.😊😊 Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Becoz I took my complete sleep. Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Guruwanshu

छुपा रखा है ज़ख्म को.. मतलब ये नही की दर्द नहीं! देकर सितम दिल को, कैसे हो.? क्या ये, पूछने का भी फर्ज़ नहीं..! हमने तुम्हें ऐसे समझा जो सारा ज़माना ना समझ सका... और तुमने हमें अपनो में बेगाना कर दिया.. हमारे अपने तक नहीं भांप पाये। #yqbaba #yqdidi #latenightquotes #bestyqhindiquotes #guruwanshu #सवालनाकरूँ #lastnightwasdifferent

read more
        छुपा रखा है ज़ख्म को..
मतलब ये नही की दर्द नहीं!
देकर सितम दिल को, कैसे हो.?
क्या ये, पूछने का भी फर्ज़ नहीं..!

हमने तुम्हें ऐसे समझा जो सारा ज़माना ना समझ सका...
और तुमने हमें अपनो में बेगाना कर दिया..
हमारे अपने तक नहीं भांप पाये।

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Because yesterday is different
The conversation is different
The Scenario is different
My food and clothes are different
My evening is different
Compared to last night, tonight is different
Compared to tonight, tomorrow night will be different. Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

आएना ए दिल

read more
He was again with her, and my heart was beating again faster thinking this time also I could not make out to be with him.
After so many years, they again came together and I am watching there instagram and fb stories.
My world devastated, my soul feeling restless, I tried to lift my hands, felt like I am holding heavy dumbells.
My mind awaken, slowly I opened my eyes found myself with my baby sleeping aside.
I felt relaxed it was a just a dream but like a nightmare for me.
I remembered he is married to someone else and she is a parent now and not together anymore as they were in school days! 
After so many years what was the point of dreaming this?
It was first March and it was his birthday. I still remember even after long 22 years.last night was different. Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

read more
I felt a little warm , from the outside
But even more cold and dead, from the inside Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashank Rastogi

read more
From the outside, I felt a bit warm
From the inside, a lot more dead and cold Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Yes started different 
Ended up difficult  Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Verma

read more
coz you lay down your head 
on my bare chest, 
and slept like a munchkin. 
When I started caressing your hair, 
you hugged me tight, 
for you were teary eyed.
The moment I rose up and 
our lips began to entwine, 
you began blushing like 
a newly wed bride.
As our eyes began fluttering, 
you lay yourself peacefully on me,
for I love being your Cute Li'l Teddy. Still awake? Collab and share why #lastnightwasdifferent for you. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification