Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeslap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeslap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I sit idle for sometime
Weep a little
Losing sleep at night, get tired
And get sleep back in early morning
Wake up fresh 
Then get fresh ideas to walk along the life
Anyways life has to go on
I need get going 
‘coz life is not always happy go lucky.  What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
just to wake me and shake me..
I welcome such a slap coz i know life is soon going to present me with flowers.. What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
To wake up from day dream, and look at the reality. What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
I face those hurdles and stand back to slap it harder.  What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
And show a new path to live  What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine

Chittaranjan Sahoo

read more
I can neither speak nor cry... 😑☹️ What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Yes....
It's a slap of experience..
Bitter - sour paradigm of experience..
Mandatory to acclimatize us with this slappy experience...
Guys either chuckle or laugh with this experience 🌻 What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqqoutes

read more
I wish Newton's third law 
could have been effective.... What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqqoutes

cressy adoline

What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #RealWorld consciousness #realityoflife #lifelessons #yqkanmani #Consciousness

read more
Which  brings  me  to  the 
consciousness of the real 
world around me! What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #realworld #consciousness #realityoflife #lifelessons  #yqkanmani

Abhinivesh Kumar

What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Prepares for the hardest Slap

read more
And I am like "White Blood Cell" What do you do when life slaps you? Share your ways of making a comeback. #Collab #lifeslap #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Prepares for the hardest Slap
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification