Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzyounghearts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzyounghearts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kminu rzymskiego, kminu rzymskiego po angielsku, kminu rzymski, gallons to ounces, ounce to kg,

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Collab on this beautiful background and share your thoughts about the young hearts emerging today. Font:- Rochester Size:- 18 #yqrestzone #yqrz #rzyounghearts #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Be   You

Be   Unique ✌️🦋 Collab on this beautiful background and share your thoughts about the young hearts emerging today. 

Font:- Rochester
Size:- 18

#yqrestzone #yqrz #rzyounghearts #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Rabiya Nizam

Dedicating a #testimonial to wreeti writes Dedicating a Testimonial to wreeti writes. A partner in Rz game and a friend. Hope you find it funny (coz my fav genre is horror so I don't have funny bones, Uske liye Maazrat 🙏 chaahenge) Love @_Rb #rzyounghearts #rzwritersaffair #rztokenoflove

read more
To ;
the one & only person who I love more than my cellphone, because Cellphone is the only place where we meet. 

In this cruel world of Onion
You became my "Dhaniya"
When all girls scares me like Natasha fatale
You became my "Shizuoka"
 Whenever life tasted like insipid   "Chicken tikka" to me
Your smile worked as "Mirchi & Namak"
Your Writing has become my "Hanuman Chalisa"
To scare away the haunting bakwaas of my "stuck in the grey zone" Ex.
When my official assignment sucked my blood like "Khooni Macchar"
Your poetry became "Goodnight liquid lasts for 45 nights"
And lastly when Sugar reached Rs 42 per kg & my weight reached to 60 kgs;
and even after sprinkling Parineeti's Chopra beauty and adding Sanjeev kapoor's flavour
"Sugar free" tastes enough good to drain my blood,
I always gaze in your honey like eyes and sip my sugarfree tea. Dedicating a #testimonial to wreeti writes

Dedicating a Testimonial to wreeti writes. A partner in Rz game and a friend.

Hope you find it funny (coz my fav genre is horror so I don't have funny bones, Uske liye Maazrat 🙏 chaahenge)

Love
@_Rb

Rabiya Nizam

Are you willing...? wreeti writes. Okay no more fun😅. This is for my Dearest partner for the RZ competition. An amazing writer and a friend to me. #rzloveproposal #rzwritersaffair #yqbaba #valentinesweek #justforyou #rzyounghearts

read more
Wreeti My life witnessed its dawn the day you stepped in my life. I NEVER dreamt for a partner but as our relation evolved, I can't help but treasure you in my heart. I was lost in the world of black and white. You came in like a prism and coloured my life with the rainbow of emotions. I clipped my wings because I was Scared to venture out in this wilderness of Amour but with you by my side I want to rise like a Phoenix. We will be each other's wings Darling. Let's Conquer the sky together.

"I want to spread my wings 
I want to open my heart
Please hold me in your arms My love
I fear falling apart."

Will you be My Valentine, My Phoenix...?? Are you willing...? wreeti writes.

Okay no more fun😅. This is for my Dearest partner for the RZ competition. An amazing writer and a friend to me.

#rzloveproposal 
#rzwritersaffair

Ar. Smitha

Collab on this beautiful background and share your thoughts about the young hearts emerging today. Font:- Rochester Size:- 18 #yqrestzone #yqrz #rzyounghearts #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #yqbaba #Relationship

read more
Never play with the 
feelings of a person. 
Keep it clear what you 
want from a relationship.  Collab on this beautiful background and share your thoughts about the young hearts emerging today. 

#yqrestzone #yqrz #rzyounghearts #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone #yqbaba #relationship

A NEW DAWN

Dedicating a #testimonial to wreeti writes Dedicating a Testimonial to wreeti writes. A partner in Rz game and a friend. Hope you find it funny (coz my fav genre is horror so I don't have funny bones, Uske liye Maazrat 🙏 chaahenge) Love @_Rb #rzyounghearts #rzwritersaffair #rztokenoflove

read more
To ;
the one & only person who I love more than my cellphone, because Cellphone is the only place where we meet. 

In this cruel world of Onion
You became my "Dhaniya"
When all girls scares me like Natasha fatale
You became my "Shizuoka"
 Whenever life tasted like insipid   "Chicken tikka" to me
Your smile worked as "Mirchi & Namak"
Your Writing has become my "Hanuman Chalisa"
To scare away the haunting bakwaas of my "stuck in the grey zone" Ex.
When my official assignment sucked my blood like "Khooni Macchar"
Your poetry became "Goodnight liquid lasts for 45 nights"
And lastly when Sugar reached Rs 42 per kg & my weight reached to 60 kgs;
and even after sprinkling Parineeti's Chopra beauty and adding Sanjeev kapoor's flavour
"Sugar free" tastes enough good to drain my blood,
I always gaze in your honey like eyes and sip my sugarfree tea. Dedicating a #testimonial to wreeti writes

Dedicating a Testimonial to wreeti writes. A partner in Rz game and a friend.

Hope you find it funny (coz my fav genre is horror so I don't have funny bones, Uske liye Maazrat 🙏 chaahenge)

Love
@_Rb

A NEW DAWN

Are you willing...? wreeti writes. Okay no more fun😅. This is for my Dearest partner for the RZ competition. An amazing writer and a friend to me. #rzloveproposal #rzwritersaffair #yqbaba #valentinesweek #justforyou #rzyounghearts

read more
Wreeti My life witnessed its dawn the day you stepped in my life. I NEVER dreamt for a partner but as our relation evolved, I can't help but treasure you in my heart. I was lost in the world of black and white. You came in like a prism and coloured my life with the rainbow of emotions. I clipped my wings because I was Scared to venture out in this wilderness of Amour but with you by my side I want to rise like a Phoenix. We will be each other's wings Darling. Let's Conquer the sky together.

"I want to spread my wings 
I want to open my heart
Please hold me in your arms My love
I fear falling apart."

Will you be My Valentine, My Phoenix...?? Are you willing...? wreeti writes.

Okay no more fun😅. This is for my Dearest partner for the RZ competition. An amazing writer and a friend to me.

#rzloveproposal 
#rzwritersaffair

Vaishali Garg

Collab on this beautiful background and share your thoughts about the young hearts emerging today. Font:- Rochester Size:- 18 #yqrestzone #yqrz #rzyounghearts #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #getfeedback #musingtime

read more
I would just like to say that 
attraction is not love, 
focus on your dreams and 
achieve something big in your life.
Don't worry about love, it 
automatically comes into your life. 
Let your loved ones feel 
proud of you. Collab on this beautiful background and share your thoughts about the young hearts emerging today. 

Collaborating with Rest Zone #getfeedback #musingtime

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification