Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATYoStoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATYoStoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about marchewka na gęsto, marchew na gęsto, būsto paskolos skaičiuoklė, būsto paskola, wri software,

• 7 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Varun Vij

My happiness lies within me! #aestheticthoughts #ATYoStoWriMo #yostowrimo

read more
It was the end of our relationship which connected me to my happiness eventually! My happiness lies within me!
#aestheticthoughts #atyostowrimo #yostowrimo

Anuj Jain

It was the end of our relationship

Anita was late by an hour and i was getting desperate as she was not picking up her phone too, though it was ringing incessantly.
This was the second coffee i had finished when she entered with the grimmest face i had ever seen on her.
We had been friends for 3 years and now planning for our life together.
She sat down and  without saying a word opened the phone , on the screen was me kissing Suzan.
It was the end of our relationship.
 #at31by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#shortstory

Anuj Jain

She disliked my family for being defiant to her laws as she was used to presiding over everyone else in the village.
My father was the Gram Pradhan once but after his untimely death our family found it tough to make both ends meet.
She was the second wife of the landlord who had every one's neck in grip.
Today for the umpteenth time i refused to attend to her when she called for me when the landlord was away.
 #atyostowrimo 
#at30by31story 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba

Anuj Jain

I met her when the party was almost over and she was staggering trying to regain her composure.
It had been an eventful day and as it was important to attend the boss' party i went there even as i was late.
Hey Vikas the boss was happy to see me, come join us for a few drinks and then you can drop Shikha to her home, after dinner.
Enroute her home she vomited profusely in my car, and passed out.
That had been her most embarrasing moment and i leave no opportunity pass even after 20 years of marriage to remind her that party. #at29by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba

Anuj Jain

She was going down and her struggle was real and painful.
Tied to her feet was a rock and a rope strangled her hands while a silk cloth gagged her.
The marriage was all rosy and fairytale, until he slapped her just a week after over a silly argument.
She should have taken a stand then and there, but it became a routine to hide her abuses behind false claims of self injury.
Now today she was paying the ultimate price of her silence by being silenced forever. 

#at27by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#silence

Anuj Jain

Both of us were right

What is life without a bit of fun and ice creams.
But how was i to know that one litre of ice cream weigh only 560 gms , i cried in mock indignation as i gleefully was exulting over my craftiness.
Both of us were right if one litre meant one kilogram too.
I had taken half the kilogram of icecream as we had decided to split it equally.
I know i will be hearing about it for the rest of my life, but that's life, right now i was having the time of my life. #at25by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#humour

Anuj Jain

Aisha and Asif had such a great chemistry together that no one could have guessed that they had only been introduced a month back by me.
Oh it warmed the cockles of my heart to witness both so comfortable with each other.
Things were going in a whirlwind and in a month they agreed to be together for life.
It was their wedding that day and i was the chief guest from both the sides, all strutting about like a conceited hen.
They both had gone together to the Dargah for opening the knots of strings they had tied there, before the ceremonies.
My phone dropped from my hands and shattered as the news of their deaths in an  accident was received by me.

#at24by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi

Anuj Jain

I was crazy to have agreed to do so, it was certainly no joke if i think about it retrospectively.
What fun we used to have in the zoo, our playground it was too.
Staying near the zoo had it's advantages as all the caretakers knew us and never stopped us playing in the zoo.
The ball was thrown out of the cage and i ran for dear life as the Rhinoceros came running at a speed which belied his girth and weight.
I was pulled out in the nick of time by my friends who had asked me to retrieve the ball,  as the Rhino closed up on me.
 #at23by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#yostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi

Anuj Jain

Our friendship started with both of us vying for the last ticket to the concert.
O what a rush there was and you were soaking to the bones too and shivering, yet like me and hundreds others you waited for hours.
The last ticket was up for grabs and we both grabbed it at the same time.
Concert forgotten you delighted me with your poems and i mesmerised you with my songs.
O what a day it turned out in our lives.
 #at22by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#friendship

Anuj Jain

That neighbour ruined everything

The magazines were all ordered and we waited with bated breath, for the parcel to arrive.
Our neighbour was a cranky fellow and never answered doorbells nor ever ventured out in afternoons, the time when the courier guy came.
That neighbour ruined everything when he ventured out that day and took the parcel that was addressed to him as a precaution.
Now he must be wondering who sent him those Playboy magazines.
 #at21by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#yostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#shortstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification