Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndstillirise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndstillirise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Vaishali Garg

Today, in #dndpoetocracy, we have a few lines from the poem 'Still I Rise' by Maya Angelou. George Floyd's 6-year-old daughter, Gianna Floyd, does not know that her father was killed by police officials, but she knows that he is gone and it has had an impact on the world. In a tear-jerking video that went viral on social media, she is heard saying, "Daddy changed the world." Bernice King, daughter of Martin Luther King Jr., who was herself Gianna's age when her father was assassinated, shamed t #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #hatred #racism #yqdnd #dndstillirise

read more
You may also prove me 
a epitome of weakness,
Maybe you can lie to this world too,
But you know you're wrong and I'm right and you're the weakest, not me.
You know, despite all these lies you can probably achieve a lot,
But, you don't know that one day you will be proved wrong. 
After achieving everything you will come back to where you started. 
And the day I fly, you will regret why you lied. 
 Today, in #dndpoetocracy, we have a few lines from the poem 'Still I Rise' by Maya Angelou.

George Floyd's 6-year-old daughter, Gianna Floyd, does not know that her father was killed by police officials, but she knows that he is gone and it has had an impact on the world. In a tear-jerking video that went viral on social media, she is heard saying, "Daddy changed the world." Bernice King, daughter of Martin Luther King Jr., who was herself Gianna's age when her father was assassinated, shamed t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification