Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsknockoutsr2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsknockoutsr2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qsk engine full form, qsk full form, qsk modulation, qsk 95, qsk cummins,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Hansika Bansal

The travelogue of my dreams "Oh look, we should go straight! "I said holding the hands of my soulmate! "No my love , it's too far ! Let's go home ,please sit in the car !" "Nah, today I will travel that side , if you won't go along , I will travel alone all the miles !" Saying this, I started making cute faces ! Then slowly he came & covered my face with too many kisses . Then what , I melted & started to sit inside the car in rejoice and suddenly I heard maa's voice ! "Get up , it's going t #yqbaba #yqdidi #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2 #eccedentesiasthb #hansispoem

read more
The travelogue of my dreams 

(An anecdote ) The travelogue of my dreams 

"Oh look, we should go straight! "I said holding the hands of my soulmate! 
"No my love , it's too far ! Let's go home ,please sit in the car !" 
"Nah, today I will travel that side , if you won't go along , I will travel alone all the miles !"
Saying this, I started making cute faces ! Then slowly he came & covered my face with too many kisses . Then what , I melted & started to sit inside the car in rejoice and suddenly I heard maa's voice !
"Get up , it's going t

Hansika Bansal

It runs through the veins of hope, colllecting all the impurities in it .Yet it is too pure and always filled with happy RBCs. It travels through my body, providing the boosts of energy,Yet it doesn't get tired ,despite of so long journey! Gathering all the good wishes from my soul & each organ of my body, It returns back to my heart to start a new journey! #eccedentesiasthb #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2 #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #hansispoem

read more
The destiny of my blood 

(An anecdote ) It runs through the veins of hope, colllecting all the impurities in it .Yet it is too pure and always filled with happy RBCs. It travels through my body, providing the boosts of energy,Yet it doesn't get tired ,despite of so long journey! 
Gathering all the good wishes from my soul & each organ of my body, It returns back to my heart to start a new journey!

#eccedentesiasthb 
#quotestitchers 
#qsknockouts 
#qsknockoutsr2 
#yqquotestitchers

marmalade ツ

°°The Green Delay°° In heaven did I lie, with angels circling me, singing 'never let me go' in the best of melodies when the curtains of reality opened with the screeching halt of the train. I huddled out of the train and an oozing smell filled my nose with something murky under my toes. I had missed my station amidst dreams and now arrived at a village. With a well nearby, I washed up, and the noble ladies came walking to the well with earthenpots in hands and rosy smiles on lips. My eyes #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2 #theunsungquill

read more
°°The Green Delay °°

(caption)  °°The Green Delay°°

In heaven did I lie, with angels circling me, singing 'never let me go' in the best of melodies when the curtains of reality opened with the screeching halt of the train.

I huddled out of the train and an oozing smell filled my nose with something murky under my toes. I had missed my station amidst  dreams and now arrived at a village.
With a well nearby, I washed up, and the noble ladies came walking to the well with earthenpots in hands and rosy smiles on lips. 

My eyes

The Dream Doodler

On the journey of life, loved many, seek many, many cried for me and even laughed like an insane with me... Shared foods, shared moments, memories were made... But a little wrong on my part, they understand me like someone I never can be... Blames me for their tears, tears every bond, each and oath... They leave just to find better... সম্মোহিনী~The Hypnotizer ___________________________ #qsknockoutsr2 #QSknockouts #quotestitchers

read more
STATION ARRIVED- TIME TO LEAVE On the journey of life, loved many, seek many, many cried for me and even laughed like an insane with me... Shared foods, shared moments, memories were made... 

But a little wrong on my part, they understand me like someone I never can be... Blames me for their tears, tears every bond, each and oath... They leave just to find better...

সম্মোহিনী~The Hypnotizer

The Dream Doodler

Excitifusion __________ Excitement and confusions are two things that rubbed me against life to make some extra-weird experiences. One such was on the day when I, for the first time was out all alone for my maternal uncle's house ... I was on clouds nine as it was my first outing without my parents... Then? I misheard the train's platform number on which it would arrive in a bit excitement mixed confusion... I rushed and boarded on a different train... The rest is history! #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
                     E
                 X
            C
         I
    T
 I
F
U
     S
        I
              O
                       N

সম্মোহিনী~ The Hypnotizer Excitifusion

Excitement and confusions are two things that rubbed me against life to make some extra-weird experiences. One such was on the day when I, for the first time was out all alone for my maternal uncle's house ... I was on clouds nine as it was my first outing without my parents... Then?

I misheard the train's platform number on which it would arrive in a bit excitement mixed confusion... I rushed and boarded on a different train... The rest is history!

The Dream Doodler

Unexpectedly ____________ When I expect something too much eagerly, I never get it... It's quite natural in my life... But once an exception happened, surprisingly... Me and my family were on a trip to limestone cave in Andaman... The driver alerted us that on the towards launch picking station lived Jarwas, a primitive inhabitant of Andaman... I longed too much to see at least one of them apparently... We got to see none on the up way... But when were returning, one of them came suddenly in #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly

When I expect something too much eagerly, I never get it... It's quite natural in my life... But once an exception happened, surprisingly... Me and my family were on a trip to limestone cave in Andaman... The driver alerted us that on the towards launch picking station lived Jarwas, a primitive inhabitant of Andaman... I longed too much to see at least one of them apparently... 

We got to see none on the up way... But when were returning, one of them came suddenly in

Miss xyz

If I could rewind my life I would choose not to take a selfie on that steep mountain. It not only ruined my travel but also made me lost my valuable possessions. While taking a selfie on a mountain by capturing the background landscapes, I was about to fall into the deep steeps. Luckily I was safe but my phone and one of my spesh ring fell down amidst the dark. And I with a broken heart lost them forever. It's true that I miss my special ring but I am happy with the new phone. Sometimes I thin #Travel #yqbaba #Anecdote #Risky #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
A risky life trip
(Read in caption)  If I could rewind my life I would choose not to take a selfie on that steep mountain. It not only ruined my travel but also made me lost my valuable possessions. While taking a selfie on a mountain by capturing the background landscapes, I was about to fall into the deep steeps. Luckily I was safe but my phone and one of my spesh ring fell down amidst the dark. And I with a broken heart lost them forever. 

It's true that I miss my special ring but I am happy with the new phone. Sometimes I thin

Miss xyz

The sun was shining bright, making an ideal day for my travel. My bags were packed and I was ready to leave but elder's blessings were left. I promptly ran to them and touched their feet, I was blessed with a lovely smile. After blessing me, they brought two containers full of water making my intellect amused. They added some petals to the first container and a drop of water to the second. The first remain undisturbed while the second started to flow. They expounded me to be a petal in the jou #Travel #yqbaba #Anecdote #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
A thought before travel
(Read in caption)  The sun was shining bright, making an ideal day for my travel. My bags were packed and I was ready to leave but elder's blessings were left. I promptly ran to them and touched their feet, I was blessed with a lovely smile. After blessing me, they brought two containers full of water making my intellect amused. They added some petals to the first container and a drop of water to the second. The first remain undisturbed while the second started to flow. 

They expounded me to be a petal in the jou

Nila

We fought for days. This fight is little serious than others. Because we didn't talk for a month. " Why should I talk?" Egoistic attitude has been overruling me for days. But still I missed him in each of my moves. I craved for his presence in my works. That was a dusky evening , he came and hugged me and said ," I miss you idiot! Let's go for a ride!". I was totally wordless. I sat behind his back in his bike. I felt like world is under my feet. We don't know the destination. But we traveled #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
Don't let me go!

(Read full piece in caption 👇) We fought for days. This fight is little serious than others. Because we didn't talk for a month. " Why should I talk?" Egoistic attitude has been overruling me for days. But still I missed him in each of my moves. I craved for his presence in my works. That was a dusky evening , he came and hugged me and said ," I miss you idiot! Let's go for a ride!". I was totally wordless. I sat behind his back in his bike.
   I felt like world is under my feet. We don't know the destination. But we traveled

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification