Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsquestionsyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsquestionsyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about morihei ueshiba quotes, uesi logo, ues full form, uesi full form, ues army,

• 45 Followers
  • 178 Stories

. .

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 A basic thing that we all say, everything has an end. Not everytime we're informed that our friendship or relationship is over, we feel it. How do you get to know it's getting over? Share with us. 🌻♥️ #QSquestionsyou108 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
That the occasions show us...

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

A basic thing that we all say, everything has an end. Not everytime we're informed that our friendship or relationship is over, we feel it. How do you get to know it's getting over? Share with us. 🌻♥️

#QSquestionsyou108 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Have you heard the idiom, "One man's loss is another man's gain?" What do you think, who's getting the benefit when you lose yourself? Who enjoys the colour of your life, leaving you colourless? Share with us.🌻♥️ #QSquestionsyou169 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Even death will reject me when I lose myself.
Who will it take?
It only knows to take life away
If I  have lost life's way, how will it take me away and from whom?
Life has already taken me away, isn't it?
If, in life, I am nowhere, why will even death want to send me somewhere from nowhere?
Well, I guess nobody stands to benefit. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Have you heard the idiom, "One man's loss is another man's gain?" What do you think, who's getting the benefit when you lose yourself? Who enjoys the colour of your life, leaving you colourless? Share with us.🌻♥️

#QSquestionsyou169 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #life #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Didn't you learn to smile in pain to avoid getting fake sympathy? How do you do it and what does it take? Share with us.🌻♥️ #QSquestionsyou163 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Bits and pieces of the self till nothing remains, only the habit of smiling everytime there is pain. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Didn't you learn to smile in pain to avoid getting fake sympathy? How do you do it and what does it take? Share with us.🌻♥️

#QSquestionsyou163 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #napowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers, Happy Holi 🌈 Have you ever learnt living without loved ones or learning? How does it feel like or you've never been in such situation? Share with us.🌻♥️ #QSquestionsyou160 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Drop the fear, accept the loss of the person you loved drop into the realm of nothingness.
Loved ones have to go, but love doesn't have to go.
The space of love in us will leave a void though releasing the attachment to them will help us deal with temporary emptiness. 
We need to be mentally strong and accept that we must let go.
Let go the fear of loss, hold onto pleasant memories that can keep them perennially alive in us, with us.. Bonjour Stitchers, Happy Holi 🌈

Have you ever learnt living without loved ones or learning? How does it feel like or you've never been in such situation? Share with us.🌻♥️

#QSquestionsyou160 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #love #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 What does it take to take away your belief in love? A heartbreak or two or more? Or your belief in love doesn't care about the number of heartbreaks? Share with us.🌻♥️ #chitsmusings #QSquestionsyou151 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
When the heartbreak fails to hate the lover who broke it, it starts hating love, blaming it for the heartbreak till the next lover arrives n another heartbreak happens.
Though a lover seemingly hates love, he never fails to find love again, for love is the most sought after emotion. It may move from his heart and transform into poetry that satiates an eternally aching mind offering him some solace.
Heartbreak aches for love, 
never hates it tho it may 
appear to do so temporarily. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

What does it take to take away your belief in love? A heartbreak or two or more? Or your belief in love doesn't care about the number of heartbreaks? Share with us.🌻♥️
#chitsmusings
#QSquestionsyou151 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #love  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

The urge was so strong that I dashed in hurriedly. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Spill your Powerpuff or Action Kamen moment to everyone. 🌻❤️ #QSquestionsyou122 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Entered a washroom meant for 
males whilst in college and hurriedly walked out without batting an eyelid after using it
🤦🏼‍♀️

The urge was so strong that I dashed in hurriedly.

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Spill your Powerpuff or Action Kamen moment to everyone. 🌻❤️

#QSquestionsyou122 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #life  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 It is 17:05 now, tomorrow will also be. They say the time which is gone, never comes back. Ironically, it will in the clock, after two cycles. Does the time change, according to you? Or, it is as it is? Share with us.🌻♥️ #QSquestionsyou105 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Well, the hands of the clock keep moving, telling us the time of the day. If it were to stop, the day will still tell us that time exists with it's shift from dawn to dusk. This is what our minds think and understand. Yet, when we still our minds or concentrate wholly on our task, our consciousness shifts to only the present moment and time ceases to exist. 
The day changes, time doesn't. Time is a concept of the mind to give us a direction and discipline us to help society function within it's framework. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

It is 17:05 now, tomorrow will also be. They say the time which is gone, never comes back. Ironically, it will in the clock, after two cycles. Does the time change, according to you? Or, it is as it is? Share with us.🌻♥️

#QSquestionsyou105 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #life   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 You all are different and beautiful poems. But what makes you beautiful? What's that metaphor which flutters over you to define your beauty and meaning? Share with us.🌻♥️ #QSquestionsyou103 #qsquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
A jumbled up verse that 
wouldn't fit into a poem
Yet, rhymes with verses
and sings their song.
A verse that walks alone
tagging smiles
Carrying the scent of love
leaving it's fragrance behind.
A verse that rests silently
in jumbled up words,
with it's own poetic flavour,
untouched, unseen in youthful 
slumber.

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

You all are different and beautiful poems. But what makes you beautiful? What's that metaphor which flutters over you to define your beauty and meaning? Share with us.🌻♥️

#QSquestionsyou103 #QSquestionsyou #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqbaba #life   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our New Questioning Fabric #QSquestionsyou76 is out! Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge. 📍 For more questions of this series, check this #qsquestionsyou. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers

read more
What you resist, persists. So, I don't pay attention to them. I Just ignore them. A busy person will have little time to think. I keep mydelf busy doing what I enjoy. I reach out to others and help those whom I can. I give my best to everything that I do and leave the rest to God or destiny. Negativity does not thrive where happiness resides, so I try to stay happy come what may.

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our New Questioning Fabric #QSquestionsyou76 is out! 

Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge. 

📍 For more questions of this series, check this  #qsquestionsyou.

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our New Questioning Fabric #QSquestionsyou57 is out! Many questions remain unanswered, while many play with us brain. Why it happened like that, why they did that! What's that one for you? Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers

read more
I would ask my own inner self:
Why couldn't I find someone as wonderfully sensitive as you? Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our New Questioning Fabric #QSquestionsyou57 is out! 

Many questions remain unanswered, while many play with us brain. Why it happened like that, why they did that! What's that one for you?

Make others mesmerize with Quote Stitchers challenge.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification