Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nothappywith Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nothappywith Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The biasness made by the Indian Government in the name of CAB.  What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you. #YourQuoteAndMine love life #MyThought #myhappiness Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                       that 
decision which taken by 
"by chance"...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #mythought #myhappiness

Osho Jain

What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
His absence....  What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Feba

What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A vision that did require slaughter;
Irrespective of the color of skin ..
They did own their battles like songs by an author...
Multitudes dispersed ,blood stained the walls ....
Scorching n set ablaze,new nation opened its doors....
We the privileged own it as our heir,
Seldom do we struggle to make it fair...
We fret, we froze ,we walk n then doze off!!
How can ONE  take down the mighty down from the throne??
Zillions of hearts tap at the music of our unity in diversity...
Does our feet trample down the forces that cause blot to this spirit and take down the agony??
Set out with the triune mind that believes inclusion...
Miniscule as it may sound ,do your work with a passion!!
Ideologies seeps n soaks our mind...
Blood that shed ;should for centuries shudder all the mankind...
Uphold the belief of what truth is to you..
There the mighty would find self without any hold!!
Unite to break the waves that feeds on the plights n rights of all...
Believe the lives laid down was not for one ;but for the whole!!
Incredible is what incredible does...
Even if its lone ,stand for the just!!!

What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Myself What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My present situation,If you want to enjoy your true moment of happiness then smile and laugh out loud with a friend whose close to your heart. You will cherish that moment forever in life that is what true friends are for. What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
warped news being aired by media;
rats running after the Pied Pipers. What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

read more
The way I make that smile so pure as if it's fake or not.  What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
People who unnecessarily interfere in others' matters. What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

read more
Tumbling of your SCARF from shoulders,
Becuz I am a modern boy with
Older thoughts! ❣️ What are you #nothappywith? I am not happy with the sick divisive politics that is being played out in this country. #Collab and vent out whatever that is bothering you.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification