Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearlife20 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearlife20 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. #postman #Collab #janletters #lewrimo #dearlife20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Finally I started living you by taking responsibilities for own actions and emotions. Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. 

#postman #collab #janletters #lewrimo #dearlife20  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Abid

Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. #postman #Collab #janletters #lewrimo #dearlife20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Get a Life!  Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
Stop being a spectator, sometimes... Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. 

Dear Life, I know you wanna make me strong enough to face all that you will bring to me but let those storms be frequent so that I crave for you more and happiness a little less. You unfurl many things but slowly that I end up clashing with you for being not so patient. You are an adventurous journey comprising many ups, downs, challenges, hurdles, opportunities, happiness, sorrow, regrets, moments, memories and everything between them but I enjoy you the most when you bring hopes. I love under #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #dearlife20 #kratisha

read more
I know you wanna make me strong enough to face all that you will bring to me but let those storms be frequent so that I crave for you more and happiness a little less. You unfurl many things but slowly that I end up clashing with you for being not so patient. 

{ Full letter in Caption } Dear Life,
I know you wanna make me strong enough to face all that you will bring to me but let those storms be frequent so that I crave for you more and happiness a little less. You unfurl many things but slowly that I end up clashing with you for being not so patient. 
You are an adventurous journey comprising many ups, downs, challenges, hurdles, opportunities, happiness, sorrow, regrets, moments, memories and everything between them but I enjoy you the most when you bring hopes. I love under

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
I am a good sports man
So I am always ready to
Compete with you so
Please challenge me with
Tough challenges Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. 

NEERAJ SIINGH

Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. #postman #Collab #janletters #lewrimo #dearlife20 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #neerajwrites

read more
तुम कितना भी सता लो मुझें
पर मुझसा आशिक नहीं मिलेगा तुम्हें
जो तुम्हें ही जीत कर इश्क मुकम्मल करें Life feels like sitting in a waiting room nowadays. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #neerajwrites

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification