Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dayathome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dayathome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, jisme daya na ho, miss you dad fathers day quotes, daya i like it lyrics, khatre me daya,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Osho Jain

Complete the #Conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Guys please tell me, how can I make my grandmother's day interesting, She doesn't watch TV... she is not even taking interest in worshiping at home... Ab kya kare... She is really sad, She doesn't know very much about Corona but she gets afraid on listening about it...

read more
Ohhhhh God!
It seems very long day...
But I feel very sad for my dadi she is in her eighties, and we are not allowing her to go to temple, to meet her friends...
As we know old people are the most prone to this disease... 
She has been upset since Corona emergency...
😢
I am reading art and culture ncert these days, just started... 
Waiting for my joining of certain exam that I have cleared recently... 
Arey ha, 
Yad aya history spectrum bhi, I am reading simultaneously... 
Civil uprisings topics, some of you must have read it...
But amid this Corona emergency, unfortunately gaining weight, I think 🐻
 Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Guys please tell me, how can I make my grandmother's day interesting,
She doesn't watch TV...
 she is not even taking interest in worshiping at home...
Ab kya kare...
She is really sad,
She doesn't know very much about Corona but she gets afraid on listening about it...

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Complete the #Conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Planning what to do after 21 days"
"Oh, means you are living in the future? "
"What do you mean? "
"Leave what I mean, and listen what I am saying. This 21 days be with your family and with yourself. Know yourself, what you love, who are you, meditate and upgrade yourself. "
"Ok, I will do once I get time. I am busy right no. " Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Complete the #Conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hard to choose 
between the devil and 
the deep blue sea. 
 Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Complete the #Conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengecompleted

read more
Nowadays spending time at home has become the most challenging task. Wondering what to do consumes half of the time. "Bored" becomes the most used word of the day. Nevertheless this time of home arrest has allowed me to spend time with my family providing me a break from this busy  hectic schedule. Most important thing is that now we are in house arrest, we can understand the real importance of freedom.
 Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengecompleted

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Waking up late in the mornings.
Leisurely breakfast, cooking
the day's meals to the Sounds
of Isha music...soul stirring, 
foot tapping.  Siesta after a simple 
home cooked lunch.  Evenings squeeze
in time for writing, walking at home,
from room to room till feet start
aching.  Balancing dinner plates on
lap, watching Netflix movies till 
11 pm and then to slumberland.
Life is pretty simple, uncomplicated 
with this quarantine.

sehar

Complete the #Conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Same as before...

Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

read more
Experimenting myself with the things I know... Just testing my own abilities... Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Complete the #Conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
I chase words all day,
searching everywhere over,
they laugh out loud,
duck and hide,
while I in my 
lockdown time bide.
#tejaswiniaura

Muralidharan P

read more
Walk on the terrace,
Water the plants,
Smile with the flowers, 
Dream at the night sky. Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
If I would say honestly 
I am happy with myself 
I can do whatever I wanted 
To do for a long time 
My whole family is with me 
We all are safe , healthy 
And after long we all are together
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification