Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zoya_collabs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zoya_collabs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qubool hai zoya sher o shayari, qubool hai zoya, qubool hai zoya shayari, zoya ki shayari qubool hai, qubool hai zoya all shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Zoya Shaik

Thanks for the invite...😊 Open for collab...one line only please #Collab #openforcollab #CollabChallenge #oneliner #yqbaba #yqdidi #zoya_collabs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kashif Khan

read more
Tum zakhm the,Ab marham ho... Thanks for the invite...😊
Open for collab...one line only please
#collab #openforcollab #collabchallenge #oneliner #yqbaba #yqdidi #zoya_collabs #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Kashif Khan

Zoya Shaik

Feel free to collab ❤❤❤ "Heart In Tears" #Heart #tears #diwacollabs #zoya_collabs #zoya_eqs #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Diwa

read more
Though you left me,
Without any reason;
I am here only for you,
To love you through my words,
To feel you through my verse,
My heart,In tears... Feel free to collab ❤❤❤
"Heart In Tears"

#heart #tears #diwacollabs #zoya_collabs #zoya_eqs #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Diwa

Zoya Shaik

One liners for your beloved ones.... Open for all the lovers whether one sided or couples... Make it more beautiful... #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs Collaborating with Shalini Chaubey...hope u like it Collaborating with Kashif Khan

read more
Bas ek tu hai,sab se juda!!! One liners for your beloved ones.... 
Open for all the lovers whether one sided or couples... Make it more beautiful... 
#yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs
Collaborating with  Shalini Chaubey...hope u like it

Zoya Shaik

Thanks for the invite...😊😊💐 #openforcollab #zoya_eqs #zoya_collabs #oneliner #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kashif Khan

read more
He is my soul,I am his soulmate... Thanks for the invite...😊😊💐
#openforcollab #zoya_eqs #zoya_collabs #oneliner  #YourQuoteAndMine

Zoya Shaik

Thanks for the invite... Hope you like it.. Open for collab #Khuda #Karishma #fanaa shayari #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs Collaborating with Kashif Khan

read more
Aai KHUDA,bas itna sa karishma karde,
Ye jo dosthi hai ab ise mukammal karde... Thanks for the invite...
Hope you like it..
Open for collab #khuda #karishma #fanaa  #shayari #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs

Zoya Shaik

love #Intjaar #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs Collaborating with Amit Puranik

read more
Aaj Sara din maine sirf intezaar hi kiya hai
Phirse unki yaad ne hamara ek aur din aabad kiya hai... #love #intjaar   #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs
Collaborating with  Amit Puranik

Zoya Shaik

#yqbaba#yqdidi#Dosti#Collab #zoya_collabs with Narayan Dewangan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ravishankar Rajoriya

read more
Dosthi ko Kahan kisi sahare ki zarurat hoti hain
Vo dosthi hi hain jo toote insaan ko phirse jorthi hain... #yqbaba#yqdidi#dosti#collab #zoya_collabs with  Narayan Dewangan  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ravishankar Rajoriya

Zoya Shaik

Thanks for the invitation... Hope you like it... #Dil #ghar #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #opencollab #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs Collaborating with Kashif Khan

read more
Majburi thi meri jisey aap jaan na sake
Khud ke Ghar ko hi tod Kar hum jo muskura chale.. 
 Thanks for the invitation...
Hope you like it...
#dil #ghar #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #opencollab  #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs

Zoya Shaik

Thanks for the invitation... Hope you like it... #oneliner #Collab #CollabChallenge #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs Collaborating with Kashif Khan

read more
Meri aankhein aur kya hain,Isme kai sawalon ke jawab hain... Thanks for the invitation...
Hope you like it...
#oneliner #collab #collabchallenge #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_collabs

Zoya Shaik

"Because Of You" ImageSource: Pinterest #you #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_eqs #zoya_collabs Collaborating with Diwa Hope you like it Diwa

read more
Because of you,I'll learn.
Because of you,I'll fight.
Because of you,I'll win. "Because Of You"

ImageSource: Pinterest
#you #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine #zoya_eqs #zoya_collabs
Collaborating with  Diwa
Hope you like it Diwa
loader
Home
Explore
Events