Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yettofind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yettofind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, yelling the best is yet to come, the best is yet to come meaning,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Knows me more than me I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
lightens me. I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

#yettofind? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
understands my silence as perfectly as my words, As I m not good in expressing my feeling in any way.  #yettofind?  #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine love life Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who understands me by my 
expression not by my words...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life  

Sweety PIe💚

401 I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Tantrums #supportme

read more
knows my flaws 
and
handles my tantrums...  #401

I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tantrums #supportme

Osho Jain

read more
Understands and copes with my mood swings...  I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Debabrata Sinha

read more
is yet to find someone like me.  I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
    I'M YET TO FIND SOMEONE WHO..

I'm yet to find someone.
Who will take my breath away.
That means I'm yet to find the one.
Who will make me lost in her way.

I might be too hard to please.
Coz my heart want what it's want.
So if you have fallen for me please.
Don't be angry if you are not the one I want.

It is the thing of the mind.
It goes beyond today alone.
Because you need to capture my whole mind.
Afore I could think of being with you alone.

Sooner rather than later,I will find my own.
The heart,the mind that will be mine to own.
It might take longer than I hope to find.
The true love I want,but I don't mind.

...........as long as she is one of a kind.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© Dec,2019.
 I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
will be My Comrade✌️🦋 I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqcollabyqcgallengeacceptedyqquotesyqquotesyqwriter

read more
loves me as I am, who nurtures the innocence in me, who understands my thoughts and respects, who doesn't play with my emotions, who can see my inner tenderness, who can find the pain behind my laughs, who can heal my deep seated wounds. I'm yet to find someone who knows calligraphy. Who are you #yettofind? #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqcollab#yqcgallengeaccepted#yqquotes#yqquotes#yqwriter
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification