Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atethechocolates Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atethechocolates Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beete lamhe yaad ate hai shayri 0, my babu ate food, jab tum ate ho samne shayri image 0, ate ate ate teri yaad, ate in hindi meaning,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because I've bought for my dream boy whom I was searching for😂 Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

I ate the Chocolates got for you...
As you find sweetness of chocolate in me,
Licking the taste of love with me
Wanting more chocolate to be 
Shared by the souls.
 #atethechocolates #chocolateday #love #life #yqbaba #valentinesweek #tasteoflove #challengeaccepted

Swapnil Moon

Mar khila k hi dum lege🤕 Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then I ate some punches too. Mar khila k hi dum lege🤕
Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vikrant Gosavi

Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
क्योंकि तूने खाया क्या और मैने खाया क्या 
एक ही बात है.
😜😃🍫😜😃 Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sadaf Wani

read more
Cause You Taste Better Than Those Chocolates Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

read more
Invested all I had, but still they were few.
Fewer than what you had already received,
Not giving them to you, was all that I could perceive.
So I decided to stay happy by giving myself a treat,
With troubled mind and fast heartbeat.
      "Happy chocolate day!!!"
I looked in the mirror, and this was all I could say.

Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prakhar Patsariya

read more
Because waiting is not in my blood.  Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Sweet excuses !!!

read more
Knowing that I am the "sweet"heart,
you wish & love !!! Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet excuses !!!

Shweta Kushwaha

Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Reality #happyalone

read more
And believe me, it felt sweeter! Happy Chocolate Day. #Collab and complete this story. #atethechocolates #chocolateday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#reality #happyalone

Batul Hafiji

They were melting in your love... 💕 #atethechocolates #chocolateday
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification