Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ComposeScreen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ComposeScreen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about compose a poem on nature, compose a poem, how to compose a poem, how many piano sonatas did beethoven compose, compose meaning in kannada,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I feel, I can write about so many things like Life, love, society which I have seen..
These thoughts will be real experience, true meaning which will be deep and keen..
Pain of all these will remain in heart but can not be hidden.. 
The only way to reduce the pain is just express it in written..
 #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

#Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, life #Motivation #writing #spilledink #yqbaba #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Soothing aroma of words 
Arising from the inner self
Just accomplishes my nib 
Giving me delicious output;
Quenching my cravings
And increases enthusiasm 
To spill more lively.  #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, 
#life #motivation #writing #spilledink #yqbaba
#ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

37/365 #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words jostle with each other,
to seduce the thoughts,
to find space on the screen,
to become a part of my legacy ! 37/365

#Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

#Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #housedream #newwritersclub #yqsayyed #yqquotes #yqtales

read more
A thousand ideas flutter in my head like butterflies.. They prod me to write on Love, romance, philosophy, nature, politics etc. 
So here's something for the hopeless and copeless people (I bet there are none).

People live because they hope..
And they die 'cos they couldn't cope!
😎 #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine
#housedream #newwritersclub #yqsayyed #yqquotes #yqtales

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqquote

read more
My mind screams as I write my best quote,
My heart beats as it anticipates the appreciations and rejections.. #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqquote

srilatha lion

Thanks for the poke YourQuote New Writers Club #yqbaba #ComposeScreen #yqbabachallenge #Emotion love #newwritersclub #lovequotesbysrilathalion

read more
In the form of letters 
Pen kisses the paper 
through the ink 
In the form of drizzels 
cloud kisses the earth 
through the rain 
In the form of waves 
sea kisses the shore 
through the commotion
As well as 
In the form of quotes
my emotion kisses the 
compose screen 
through the keypad 
 Thanks for the poke YourQuote New Writers Club 
#yqbaba #composescreen #yqbabachallenge #emotion #love #newwritersclub #lovequotesbysrilathalion

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag

read more
On a mission to generate ideas or is it my ideals
I use the tricks of maths - addition and subtraction of letters and words,
I try to master the contours of vocabulary 
But alas I fall prey to technologie's "auto-correct"
But, thanks to "Edit" I still survive.. #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub  #mywordsmyhashtag

The Cold Summers

#Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
thoughts rush into my blood
racing towards the typing finger,
captured within a world of mine
even tired eyes refuse to linger,
seeping out gently onto the screen
those words leave my soul with hunger ! #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Thoughts start running through my mind,
Like adrenaline running through my body.  #ComposeScreen
#quotesbybatulhafiji

The Cold Summers

read more
thoughts rush into my blood
racing towards the typing finger,
captured within a world of mine
even tired eyes refuse to linger,
seeping out gently onto the screen
those words leave my soul with hunger ! #Collab and tell what happens when you click the plus button and enter the most meditative screen on YQ, #ComposeScreen. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification