Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouritebooks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouritebooks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite ki spelling, arguments in favour of democracy, le k meri favourite car, speak about a book favourite to you during your childhood,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

अनिता कुमावत

Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites. I will be sharing my book recommendations in another post in an hour. For now, follow YQ Book Club for good book suggestions. #WorldBookDay #booksihaveread #favouritebooks #bookrecommendations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"गुनाहों का देवता "  

धर्मवीर भारती जी  का उपन्यास 
अब तक की पढ़ी पुस्तकों में सबसे बेहतरीन 
चन्दर - सुधा की अद्भुत , अद्वितीय, पवित्र प्रेम कहानी 
जितनी भी बार पढ़ो हमेशा नई लगती है .....
 Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites.

I will be sharing my book recommendations in another post in an hour. For now, follow YQ Book Club for good book suggestions.

#worldbookday #booksihaveread #favouritebooks #bookrecommendations  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

•| संक्षिप्त निबन्ध |• विषय :- मेरी पसंदीदा किताब मेरी पसंदीदा किताब "डार्क हॉर्स" है। डार्क हॉर्स के लेखक है नीलोत्पल मृणाल जो कभी I.A.S. की तैयारी के लिए दिल्ली के फेमस मुखर्जी नगर में रहा करते थे| इस किताब के प्रकाशक है वेस्टलैंड पब्लिकेशन लिमिटेड ,चेन्नई| उन्होंने अपने जिंदगी के कुछ कीमती साल I.A.S. की तैयारी में दिए| इस दौरान उन्होंने यहाँ की दुनिया , यहाँ की जिंदगी को बडी ही नजदीकी से देखा| इसलिए उन्होंने अपने जिंदगी के पहले उपन्यास में अपने यही अनुभव साझा किये है| उन्होंने यहाँ के अनुभव #YourQuoteAndMine #darkhorse #day8 #favouritebooks #ssqmq #shortessays #ssqmqeassy #ssqmqessay8

read more
मेरी सबसे पसंदीदा किताब है "डार्क हॉर्स"। डार्क हॉर्स के लेखक है नीलोत्पल मृणाल जो कभी I.A.S. की तैयारी के लिए दिल्ली के फेमस मुखर्जी नगर में रहा करते थे। इस किताब के प्रकाशक है वेस्टलैंड पब्लिकेशन लिमिटेड,चेन्नई।
उन्होंने अपने जिंदगी के कुछ कीमती साल I.A.S. की तैयारी में दिए| इस दौरान उन्होंने यहाँ की दुनिया, यहाँ की जिंदगी को बडी ही नजदीकी से देखा। इसलिए उन्होंने अपने जिंदगी के पहले उपन्यास में अपने यही अनुभव साझा किये है| उन्होंने यहाँ के अनुभव को जस का तस उतारा है| उसमे कोई भी साहित्यिक ताना–बाना नहीं डाला गया है| यहाँ तक के चरित्रों की बोली भी उन्होंने वही रखी है| यहाँ लोग अपने साथ कितने सपने लेकर आते है| उन सपनो को पूरा करते वक्त उनको किस–किस परेशानियों से गुजरना पड़ता है। इसका बड़े ही बारीकी और संवेदनशीलता के साथ उन्होंने वर्णन किया है। लगता है जैसे हम भी वही मुखर्जी नगर में कही आसपास मौजूद हो। दिल्ली के कुछ जाने–माने इलाको का नाम बार–बार उपन्यास में आता है। वहां रह चुके लोगो को अपने पुराने दिन याद आये बगैर नहीं रहेंगे। किसी–किसी को तो अपने कॉलेज और हॉस्टल के दिन याद आ जायेंगे। कहते है कॉलेज और हॉस्टल के दिन हमारे जीवन के सुनहरे पलो में से एक होते है जिसे हम बार–बार जीना चाहते है तो इस किताब को पढ़ते वक्त आप अपने उस दौर में पहुँच जायेंगे। सचमुच लेखक ने किताब बहुत अच्छी लिखी है। •| संक्षिप्त निबन्ध |•
विषय :- मेरी पसंदीदा किताब

मेरी पसंदीदा किताब "डार्क हॉर्स" है। डार्क हॉर्स के लेखक है नीलोत्पल मृणाल जो कभी I.A.S. की तैयारी के लिए दिल्ली के फेमस मुखर्जी नगर में रहा करते थे| इस किताब के प्रकाशक है वेस्टलैंड पब्लिकेशन लिमिटेड ,चेन्नई|
उन्होंने अपने जिंदगी के कुछ कीमती साल I.A.S. की तैयारी में दिए| इस दौरान उन्होंने यहाँ की दुनिया , यहाँ की जिंदगी को बडी ही नजदीकी से देखा| इसलिए उन्होंने अपने जिंदगी के पहले उपन्यास में अपने यही अनुभव साझा किये है| उन्होंने यहाँ के अनुभव

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

WHAT'S MY FAVOURITE BOOK?🤔🤔
How to name one book as my favourite?
When there's something new I learn,
From every book I read.
Some books give me the values of life, 
Some books teach me the practicalities of life.
While some books preach me to be wise,
Some books guide me to judge
Between the virtue and the vice.
Books I have read quite a many,
Some are serious while some are funny.
Sometimes I enjoy reading mysteries,
Sometimes I dive into past histories.
Every book I read is my favourite,
Because each book has some treasures
Hidden deep inside it.
So, I apologise 🙏
I can't be partial,
Cause I love all my books-
They are my friends in real. #loveforbooks  #favouritebooks #bookworthkeeping #bookworm #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites. I will be sharing my book recommendations in another post in an hour. For now, follow YQ Book Club for good book suggestions. #WorldBookDay #booksihaveread #favouritebooks #bookrecommendations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Books I have read Gave me 
the power of knowledge
and by utilising that
I can change myself.
 Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites.

I will be sharing my book recommendations in another post in an hour. For now, follow YQ Book Club for good book suggestions.

#worldbookday #booksihaveread #favouritebooks #bookrecommendations  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

read more
Books I have read Gave me 
the power of knowledge
and by utilising that
I can change myself.

Batul Hafiji

A book - so very dear to my heart,
That can be bought from the YourQuote cart.

My first publishing - indeed a humbling start,
It binds my thoughts into a work of art.

Titled "Straight from the Heart"
My soulful creation - I hope it touches your heart. #favouritebooks
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

Batul Hafiji

Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites. #booksihaveread #favouritebooks #bookrecommendations #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
are like windows to the virtual world of knowledge, fiction and fantasy.

#booksihaveread #favouritebooks #bookrecommendations  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

D. Chowdhury

Dear Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, As it's been 6 years of you being in my bookshelf, and uncountable years of you being in my heart, you may already know a lot about me including the fact that I am a very confused person, like Harry has been in the whole book. You know, when I was called for an interview and asked to write a book review, I wrote about you. It was my first face-to-face interview, that too at a time when I was so stressed out that my mental illness started showing p #yqbaba #harrypotter #potterhead #aestheticthoughts #yolewrimo #bookite #ireadiwrite #favouritebooks

read more
Letter to one of my favourite books

(in the caption)  Dear Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, 

As it's been 6 years of you being in my bookshelf, and uncountable years of you being in my heart, you may already know a lot about me including the fact that I am a very confused person, like Harry has been in the whole book. You know, when I was called for an interview and asked to write a book review, I wrote about you. It was my first face-to-face interview, that too at a time when I was so stressed out that my mental illness started showing p

rishabh parmar

Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites. I will be sharing my book recommendations in another post in an hour. For now, follow YQ Book Club for good book suggestions. #WorldBookDay #booksihaveread #favouritebooks #bookrecommendations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Its good post, if someone is preparing for IIT JEE.

read more
H.C Verma 1&2
R.D Sharma 11th and 12th
D.C Pandey Physics
I.E Irodov
S.S Krotov
R.C Mukharjee
J.D Lee
O.P Tondon
S.L lonny
Cengage [all maths editions]
Hall and Knight
And the tragedy is “all vanished” 
of no use in real life applications.  Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites.

Its good post, if someone is preparing for IIT JEE.

sanjana ranjan

read more
Is my own life nd surrounding situation which teach so many lessons to me. Happy World Book Day. #Collab and share the names of your favourite books and the reasons why they became your favourites.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification