Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 565poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 565poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 565 mm to cm, 565 dollars in rupees, 565, the way i love you poem, example of poem about love,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Whole world crashes me at 
Some point of time; but your
Togetherness Mends my soul strongly. #crash #565poem #world #love #life #together #soullove #yqbaba

Abid

#565poem #yqbaba #yqsayyed #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove #yqdidi #yqbhaijan You never know when you fall in love, You never know what's at the next curve, You never know what you deserve, 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

read more

Miracles do happen in love,
You never know whom you meet
Pursuing with love you deserve.  #565poem
#yqbaba #yqsayyed #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlove
#yqdidi #yqbhaijan

You never know when you fall in love,
You never know what's at the next curve,
You never know what you deserve,
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Giftsy Dorcas

Brain, heart - twins set apart,
They compete in unison to either
Make you or break you. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #565poem #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag #yqchallenge 
Image credit: Google images

The Cold Summers

Why don't times coincide when you meet the right person !?! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabaquotes #565poem #yqlove #yqdidi #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity

read more
We are meant to be,
We deliberately make a perfect pair,
But, we are too late ! Why don't times coincide when you meet the right person !?!
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabaquotes #565poem #yqlove #yqdidi #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity

The Cold Summers

Why don't times coincide when you meet the right person !?! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabaquotes #565poem #yqlove #yqdidi #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity

read more
We are meant to be,
We deliberately make a perfect pair,
But, we are too late ! Why don't times coincide when you meet the right person !?!
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabaquotes #565poem #yqlove #yqdidi #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity

sanjana ranjan

World is not truly real
Because people desperate for reel as
Their life also become imaginary.

#imaginarylife#565poem#yqbaba#challenge

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

I am listening to my heart
He is unaware, tearing me apart..
Revenge is about to start.. #dreamingvet #565poem #565 #yqbaba #yqcollab #yqcollab #yqtales #yqlove

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

An inside story, From the filling of thy memories, Imprinted in blues and blacks, Upon the whites, Not exactly an add-on! The flow of poesy thus shown.. Much Love 💝💕💝 #lovequotes #yqbabachallenge #newwritersclub #365days365quotes #vrindasays #alokstates #infinitywriter #565poem

read more
I feel my pain again,
Whilst the mysteries yet to impale
Clayed me, snuggle the rain
You sculpt it to poetry! An inside story,
From the filling of thy memories,
Imprinted in blues and blacks,
Upon the whites,
Not exactly an add-on!
The flow of poesy thus shown..

Much Love 💝💕💝

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification