Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AABAPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AABAPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the way i love you poem, example of poem about love, gujarati poem on love, edgar allan poe love poems, love poem good morning,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When it rain
I reminisce the pain 
After some time 
I become insane  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How can I think outa the box
when I am in the box
I am squared in
I am lost Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
A poem has many faces
The ones I write, carry my traces
The ones I read, I hold a bit in me
When I journey, they too go places Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

Sita Prasad

read more
First gaming experience 

The killer went round and round,
only to miss the targets around,
his gun had only one to hit,
that too was wasted, on the hay mound.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

Madhu Jain

Collab on this Prompt and write a ABAA HORROR POEM 🌚 must Use #scAABA to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrorpoem #AABAPoem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Come to me drenched in blood
my soul is thirsty for you from the ages. 
agony is flowing like flood
let me envy you with the flesh till I stud.  Collab on this Prompt and write a ABAA HORROR POEM 🌚

must Use #scAABA to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrorpoem #AABApoem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
Looking up in the sky
you and I
stalking at the beauty of moon
feeling euphoric and high.— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

Anuj Jain

read more
Can you describe the feeling
Of holding a child pleasing
I guess not you cannot
You can't find words appealing Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

Varadhan P M

read more

Life cannot be taught

It has to be caught

With all your might

For this  have to work a lot!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
A dream can make one fly
Along with a goal 
Believing you will reach it
And trying hard to for it. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Clouds are authorised by nothing..
but exert indispensably for anything..
conceals emotions that's mortified and confounded..
to let everyone notice of it nearing and fading..
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #AABAPoem, where first, second and fourth line rhyme.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification