Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longforgottenlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longforgottenlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, long distance relationship i love you, love messages for boyfriend long distance, long distance love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Drg

In life, you’ll come across a lot of suffering and heartache that’ll torment your soul to a breaking point. You’ll have stories to narrate of your struggles and survival. Your senile self will yearn for a pair of ears to hear you pour. In that moment, you’ll remember my annoying presence and shed a tear or two. Wondering what would life be if we had stayed in touch. With jittery fingers you’ll login to Instagram; the place where we once shared tons of fun memories. Only a glimpse of my #Memories #yqbaba #friendforlife #drg_diaries #diarymoments #longforgottenlove

read more
In life, you’ll come across a lot 
of suffering and heartache that’ll 
torment your soul to a breaking 
point. You’ll have stories to narrate 
of your struggles and survival. 
Your senile self will yearn  for a 
pair of ears to hear you pour. In 
that moment, you’ll remember 
my annoying presence and shed 
a tear or two.

(Continued in caption)   In life, you’ll come across a lot of suffering and heartache that’ll torment your soul to a breaking point. You’ll have stories to narrate of your struggles and survival. Your senile self will yearn  for a pair of ears to hear you pour. 

In that moment, you’ll remember my annoying presence and shed a tear or two. Wondering what would life be if we had stayed in touch.

With jittery fingers you’ll login to Instagram; the place where we once shared tons of fun memories. Only a glimpse of my

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification