Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMlustyworld Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMlustyworld Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, mlu full form, mlu university,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Poonam Suyal

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMlustyworld #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Let me touch your soul....
with my love filled words 
Let my fingers not only,
play on your body....
let my poetry take you,
to a different world 
My warm breath,
not only heat up your desires....
they will put your heart on fire
So, blend your emotions with mine....
let our love forever shine Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMlustyworld #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Ashay Choudhary

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMlustyworld #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #lust #Ashay

read more
Be my reason of chores
In this lusty world 
Be my humm and reason to cum
Rule my thoughts, Clog them all Choke me with the scent of yours
Let me feel and fill them in,
All the divine holes of yours
In this lusty world,
You better be the master 
You better be my lust Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMlustyworld #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons #lust #ashay

ujjwal pratap singh

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMlustyworld #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #yqlove #yqtales

read more
Your sharpened nails etch cave murals on my itching back
that has the searing taste of blood, in hot hot chilly red.
my taste buds of lust, begs for more and more of it.
You are the marijuana fueling my narcotic flights that land
in your misty land, enveloping my senses as a whole.
"The night is still young, hear what the darkness whispers"
I hear you speak like an oracle, on things about to happen. Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

Collaborating with Moans & Moons  #yqlove #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification