Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mostinterestingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mostinterestingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about most beautiful hindi love shayari, most heart touching poetry in urdu, the most precious moment of my life, helen keller the best and most beautiful, the most sad quotes,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My two little pumpkins grown up completed 19 n 14 yrs. They grew older but their heart is still a kid.......The day they came into my life, they painted my world with so many beautiful colours. Decorated Red with Love, Yellow with Happiness, Green with Wealth and Blue with Hope....... these are memorable and unforgettable precious moments of life Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sk

Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 when I was in 11th class, I never used to take anything serious about my future till that time. Whenever someone would ask for my future, I would say that whatever I make tomorrow, it should be made. I used to weave my own world of my imagination every day, meaning that I had never thought ahead in the world of reality.In the same year in the month of December, I went to a program where a play called 'Mera Sapna' was going on. Every part of it is still in my mind. That play showed my life as a dream, a way to weave my future. There was a dialogue of that play, 'time does not make you but you can make your own time', it was not just a dialoge for me but was the inspiration of my life and it is today. Since that play, I thought of my dream and started working hard to fulfill it and am still doing it today. Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
About the moment I met him.
The most special person of my life,
The one who is my friend, philosopher and guide.
A casual meet it was
Just a cup of coffee and our exciting talks.
It seems a magic: 
How we got together?
Just a couple of meets
And we decided to be life partners. Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Yet to written 😀 Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

read more
being loyal, with internal me or
 the external others,

Confused ! Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
Everyone wants to live life according to his or her own, but living is always for other. Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
a small part from the last year
that lasted for just few months 
and molded my rest of the life... Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
When I was just holding myself 
Within my heart and the day came when I was just getting tired and stressed out and that very moment when I just a try to write my thoughts
In this  app was something different
Which I felt beautiful within myself 
By pouring my thoughts in it and trying out my writing skills Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nammy S

Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba It was hot sunny summer afternoon and I along with my friend was going to catch the train for Kolkata from Allahabad. We were already late due to traffic and the train was running on time. Actually, we were college students and we had less pocket money to pay to coolie for

read more

Yes! I met with God. I talked with him. He guided me and helped me to carry my luggage on his head from road to platform of train.

Read In Caption....... Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

It was hot sunny summer afternoon and I along with my friend was going to catch the train for Kolkata from Allahabad. We were already late due to traffic and the train was running on time. Actually, we were college students and we had less pocket money to pay to coolie for

Srimati Tumpa Nayek

read more
हम ईये धरती पर आए।खाया पिया और बहुत आनन्द लिया।एकदिन शोचने लागा कि किस काम के लिए हम आया हूं।किसिने अन्दर से बोला, मनुष्य धर्म निभाय।बचपन तो गया,योबन थी गया अब बस बुढ़ापा रहा गया।अब भी समय है, कुछ करो। Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification