Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovepoemof3lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovepoemof3lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, the way i love you poem, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love is in the heart
Will never come out from the mouth
Just niggles in our mind Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
Heart beats at full pace
Eyes forget to sleep
That’s the way it takes place.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba

#sattymuses

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They said she's ugly
He unheard the murmurs
Love they say is blind Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines

Varadhan P M

read more
We two , only two..yes Me and my Mom.
Then what about my Mom?
We two together;The Two MOMS together 😁☺️

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Kisi ki Aadat
Kisi se Mohabbat
Kabhi kabhi zaher se qatarnak hoti hai. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines

Akthari Begum

read more
A greatness of peace
Not in piece
Is nice. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines

Guruwanshu

मैं तो बस चल रहा हूँ, ज़िंदगी मेरी भाग रही है। ठहरना मै चाहूँ जहाँ, ये कहाँ मुझे थाम रही है खुद से खुद को पाने को सीने में जल आग रही है पता नहीं क्यों मौन हूँ मैं शायद रूह मेरी जाग रही है। #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #rapidfire #guruwanshu #midnightpoems #उलझगएहैं #lovepoemof3lines

read more
मैं तो बस
चल रहा हूँ,

ज़िंदगी मेरी
भाग रही है...

पता नहीं क्यों
मौन हूँ मैं,

शायद रूह मेरी
जाग रही है। मैं तो बस चल रहा हूँ,
ज़िंदगी मेरी भाग रही है।
ठहरना मै चाहूँ जहाँ,
ये कहाँ मुझे थाम रही है
खुद से खुद को पाने को
सीने में जल आग रही है
पता नहीं क्यों मौन हूँ मैं
शायद रूह मेरी जाग रही है।

Arpita Mohanty

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines #Phoenixdays My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He used to love her 
Just by looking her,
On the bus daily Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines
#Phoenixdays

Arpita Mohanty

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines #Phoenixdays My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He used to love her 
Just by looking her,
On the bus daily Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines
#Phoenixdays

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Neither you spoke nor I said anything
still there was something between you and me
The heart beats for each other, you love me Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #lovepoemof3lines

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification