Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC6Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC6Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is deep in eng sub, smijati se eng, love quotes eng, the mysterious world eng sub, behichak ka eng,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Childhood beckons me to retrace my steps weighed down heavily, unable to carry my cross I can neither go ahead nor move Shoulders stooped, I bemoan my life's loss #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC6Eng

read more
Loss 
Childhood beckons me to retrace my steps
weighed down heavily, unable to carry my cross
I can neither go ahead nor move
Shoulders stooped, I bemoan my life's loss

The Dream Doodler

Pick pocketers didn't return it to its master sleeves, let this hollow space yell, now. Would you understand that it's a rhapsody and not a lullaby, before parts of you ooze out? ~~~~~ #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC6Eng

read more
             Pick pocketers didn't return it to its master sleeves,
let this hollow space yell, now.
Would you understand that it's a rhapsody and not a lullaby,
before parts of you ooze out?

~~~~~

Ashu

In this difficult-to-find-humane world when one peirce his heart and gives its blood to someone, can the world become a paradise to live? And will this print a name on that person's heart? ©Ashu. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC6Eng

read more

In this difficult-to-find-humane world
when one peirce his heart and gives its blood to someone, can the world become a paradise to live?
And will this print a name on that person's heart?

©Ashu.

ujjwal pratap singh

The greater the revelation the deeper the mystery, The closer to the light the dimmer and further it is, But compelled and captive, propelled not by will, Accelerating into the void, a star amongst many. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #restzone Hey Cascadians 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️ #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC6Eng

read more
Magician 
//In caption// The greater the revelation the deeper the mystery,
The closer to the light the dimmer and further it is,
But compelled and captive, propelled not by will,
Accelerating into the void, a star amongst many.

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #restzone

Hey Cascadians 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♂️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification