Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC11Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC11Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about रियल मी c11, c11 realme price, c11 price, realme c11, રિયલમી c11,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

"Homeless hoodlums" went the children's voices Obnoxious men darted lecherous looks A friend waved The room was locked. Who were all of them then? I screamed violently The door opened and two men held me #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC11Eng

read more
Schizophrenia 
"Homeless hoodlums" went the children's voices
Obnoxious men darted lecherous looks
A friend waved
The room was locked. 
Who were all of them then? 
I screamed violently
The door opened and two men held me

Bhoomi Anand

Those scars which stolen your happiness Are invisible to everyone. And no one will try to see them Those instagram filters, Can hide your scars for a photo Not for real. Those people who are giving Thousands of likes #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC11Eng #bhoomicaption

read more
Hidden scars Those scars which stolen your happiness
Are invisible to everyone.
And no one will try to see them
Those instagram filters,
Can hide your scars for a photo
Not for real.
Those people who are giving
Thousands of likes

Ashu

The concealer of her concealed face leads a foundation of kalopsia. Her pores, acnes and wrinkles' seam were woven with caption '#nofilter'. Her saggy face said, "Sophia, in the kalopsia of throng you need to be one because this world stich themselves with those #nofilter of filters." #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC11Eng

read more

The concealer of her concealed face 
leads a foundation of kalopsia.
 Her pores, acnes and wrinkles' seam 
were woven with caption '#nofilter'.

Her saggy face said, "Sophia, in the kalopsia of throng you need to be one because 
this world stich themselves with those 
#nofilter of filters."

ujjwal pratap singh

a phone and screen filter easy button push to hide unsightly tap and your bubble grows our eyes see unwanted glimpses of gruesome vile images constantly But we filter subconsciously for who wants to see man on the street #SocialMedia #YourQuoteAndMine #Trickster #365days365quotes #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #instagramfilter #CWPC11Eng

read more
Filter for our eyes 

// In caption// a phone and screen filter easy
button push to hide unsightly
tap and your bubble grows
our eyes see unwanted glimpses
of gruesome vile images constantly
But we filter subconsciously
for who wants to see
man on the street

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification