Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best phraseoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best phraseoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about phrase meaning in hindi, phrase meaning in marathi, phrase meaning in tamil, mai phr b tmko chahunga, phrase definition and examples 30,

• 7 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

Walking along the street,
sometimes you step on sh*t and
all you need to do is to look for grass.
Just like that you'll get many people
in your way to whom you'll be 
giving cold shoulder. #yqbaba #yqquotes #phraseoftheday #coldshoulder #steppedonshit #grass #somepeople #ignorance

Swapnil Moon

I don't know if I ever going to buy a rose again.... Lessons from life.... #yqbaba #yqquotes #phraseoftheday #oncloudnine #Rose #FirstTime #acceptance

read more
It was the first time
I had given a rose
and the person accepted.
That's the moment
I felt like on cloud nine. I don't know if I ever going to buy a rose again....
Lessons from life....
#yqbaba #yqquotes #phraseoftheday #oncloudnine #rose #firsttime #acceptance

Swapnil Moon

Nobody's Perfect.....
This scribbler have tried to become perfectionist and came to the conclusion which is 
Imperfection is Perfect.....
Nobody is Everybody..... #nobodyisperfect #yqbaba #yqquotes #phraseoftheday #imperfectionisperfect

Swapnil Moon

There are 2 kind of person 
in deep waters.
1. Who dives to the greater depth.
2. Who sinks to the bed. #yqbaba #yqquotes #phraseoftheday #indeepwaters #twotypesofpeople

Swapnil Moon

What's in a name?
Rarely people call you by name.
So people use adjectives likes
Attitude Guy, Specsy Nerd, Chaman Chutiya, etc. 😂
What's in a name? #yqbaba #yqquotes #shakespeare #phraseoftheday #whatsinaname 😂

Swapnil Moon

Wherever you go, 
I can walk miles with you.
Just don't leave my hand otherwise I might lose you or can deviate the way we walked all along. #yqbaba #yqquotes #phraseoftheday #yqchallenge #whereveryougo #grabmyhand

Bizz_are_ Soul

When Life mocks at you,
just face it and laugh it off,
coz once weak,
it's hard to raise optimism...

#yqbaba 
#wordoftheday 
#phraseoftheday 
#mock 
#laughitoff 
#worldlaughterday 
#yourquotes

Laiba Sajid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #laibawrites #laibasajid #phraseoftheday

read more
You are not alone 
This too shall pass , all will be fine 
You are worth all the good things  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with 3 phrases that feel like a hug. #3phraseslikehug 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#laibawrites #laibasajid  #phraseoftheday

Diwa

"If I live till 2100, I will be so old by then. Will you still be with me? I don't want to grow old alone," she states.

"If we are still alive by 2100, of course, we'll be together. We'll still be the best of friends even if we'll both be so old and gray," he says.

"What shall keep us busy by then?" she asks.

"Oh, we'll be busy amusing each other. I'll still think you're the loveliest girl in the whole wide world. I bet we'll still be doing all the things we do together just like we do now," he tells her, with a smile.

"Promise?" she asks, hesitantly.

"Promise," he says, confidently, as he reaches for her and kisses her soundly on her lips.  we'll grow old together. #2100 #love #together #phraseoftheday #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa #reflectionsofthebrokenheart

Sangita Hazarika

For the first time I saw tears rolling down on her eyes after sensing me close to her
And it was also the last time cause she was on her death bed #forthefirsttime #phraseoftheday #motherdaughterlove #nostalgictales #missyoumom 
#yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification