Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best journeyofanaddict Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best journeyofanaddict Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about se my wat jou naam is lyrics, safe journey prayer to my love, writer of my own journey, happy and safe journey, life is not a journey,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Abid

Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. Challenge 1: #lifeistooshortto hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life. Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #journeyofanaddict OR #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #lettersandsmokers

read more
                Live,  Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. 

Challenge 1:  #LifeIsTooShortTo hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life.

Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #JourneyOfAnAddict

OR

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Me:I want to play much of games & do less of my studies 
“even when I know that how much important it is, for me to build up a career for myself just because one needs to be selfdependent in this era of modernisation”
My Conscience:do you know you are cheating on yourself & nobody else?
“but who cares I continue playing games” 
Moral- I am the sufferer though I know I am good in studies & could have scored better in my exams be it post graduate,under graduate or job admission exams I don't listen to  the better part of myself which is (conscience) & end up being just to be at the end of everything as a spectator of others who succeed & thus their success burying me deep down in my own guilt of realisation that ignoring the voice of my conscience & listening to the voice of my meaningless silly desires made me a big failure in my 18 years of life till date #journeyofanaddict

AYUSH SINGH

Me:I want to play much of games & do less of my studies 
“even when I know that how much important it is, for me to build up a career for myself just because one needs to be selfdependent in this era of modernisation”
My Conscience:do you know you are cheating on yourself & nobody else?
“but who cares I continue playing games” 
Moral- I am the sufferer though I know I am good in studies & could have scored better in my exams be it post graduate,under graduate or job admission exams I don't listen to  the better part of myself which is (conscience) & end up being just to be at the end of everything as a spectator of others who succeed & thus their success burying me deep down in my own guilt of realisation that ignoring the voice of my conscience & listening to the voice of my meaningless silly desires made me a big failure in my 18 years of life till date #journeyofanaddict

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

Trust 
A journey between...

"I love uu"
And
"Will u marry me..?" #trustbroken 
#journeyofanaddict 
#yourquote 
#yourquotebaba 
#collabchallenge 
#collaboration

K Ganesh Reddy

Life is too short
Don't make it more short
by tobacco.
             🙏 Say No To Tobacco.🙏 #yqbaba #yqdidi #kganeshreddy #challenge #google #journeyofanaddict #yqtales

Rajnish Shrivastava

Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. Challenge 1: #lifeistooshortto hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life. Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #journeyofanaddict OR #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #lettersandsmokers

read more
Life is too short to understand the mystery of life and it is unwise to get into trouble  by adopting habit of smoking  Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. 

Challenge 1:  #LifeIsTooShortTo hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life.

Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #JourneyOfAnAddict

OR

Kamya Singhi

Say NO to drugs! Less of it is delight It's effects are worst and wide Whether u have it in day or night It changes ur future to dark from bright Having it for any cause is never right More of it is a "threat" to life. #lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary

read more
                Say NO to drugs! 
               Less of it is delight! 
       More of it is a "threat" to life.! 
      It's  effects are worst and wide! 
     Whether u have it in day or night!    
It changes ur future to dark from bright                                                               Having it for any cause is never right !                                                                   Say NO to drugs! 
Less of it is delight
It's  effects are worst and wide
Whether u have it in day or night        It changes ur future to dark from bright                                                        Having it for any cause is never right                                                  More of it is a "threat" to life.
#lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers
 #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Say NO to drugs! Less of it is delight It's effects are worst and wide Whether u have it in day or night It changes ur future to dark from bright Having it for any cause is never right More of it is a "threat" to life. #lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kamya Singhi

read more
A drug addicted person don't know the difference between daughter and wife even mother also drug is a curse of human race Say NO to drugs! 
Less of it is delight
It's  effects are worst and wide
Whether u have it in day or night        It changes ur future to dark from bright                                                        Having it for any cause is never right                                                  More of it is a "threat" to life.
#lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers
 #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary       #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Kamya Singhi

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#yqbaba #yourqoute #tpmd #lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #yopowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with AurangZeb Sultaan Collaborating with Archana Dubey Collaborating with MANAS VINI

read more
I don't think about reason for your bitter tears  but I will be the only reason for your happy smile and success 

#Yqbaba #yourqoute #tpmd #lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #yopowrimo   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  AurangZeb Sultaan 
Collaborating with  Archana Dubey
Collaborating with  MANAS VINI

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Let them think ....atleast you are there in their thoughts 😂😂 #lifeistooshortto #lifequotes #innervoice #Thinking #Collab #journeyofanaddict #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ritika Soni

read more
They are just spectators so don't think about them keep play your game
What you think Let them think ....atleast you are there in their thoughts 😂😂
#lifeistooshortto #lifequotes #innervoice #thinking #collab #journeyofanaddict #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ritika Soni
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification