Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onlyaweekleft Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlyaweekleft Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about only love can break your heart lyrics, only love can hurt like this lyrics, only love can hurt like this, only for you my life, only love lyrics,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Srishti Yadav

If I have left only a week to live !!!
I know that not every dream of mine will be fulfilled.

But the dream I will definitely fulfill is..
To do "Skydiving",{ I want to fly, want to see the world from above, to feel the freedom, feel the air, feel light in short to feel like a Bird }
 #yqbaba #yqchallenge #yqtales  #dreamtofly #lastwish #onlyaweekleft #wanttofly #infinity

Abid

Challenge 1: The sound of thunder has been echoing where YourQuote Headquarters is located. What comes to your mind? It could be someone's or your own rage that sounds like #thunder Challenge 2: This day the movie Dead Poets Society was released in 1989. The film starred Robin Williams as John Keating, an English teacher who encourages his students to “seize the day” (“carpe diem” in Latin) and embrace the passion for life expressed by great artists. How will you #seizetheday? Challenge 3: W #white #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #thieves #oddcombination #onlyaweekleft

read more
Imagine a guy selling thums up on the roadside... " taste the thunder, taste the thunder, bolo bhai taste the thunder... 😁😁😁 
Challenge 1: The sound of thunder has been echoing where YourQuote Headquarters is located. What comes to your mind? It could be someone's or your own rage that sounds like #Thunder

Challenge 2: This day the movie Dead Poets Society was released in 1989. The film starred Robin Williams as John Keating, an English teacher who encourages his students to “seize the day” (“carpe diem” in Latin) and embrace the passion for life expressed by great artists.
How will you #SeizeTheDay?

Challenge 3: W

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

If I only had a week left to live 
I would stop using this shit (my phone) first 
Then I would look after my parents
Then I would try to solve some difficult sums of mathematics 
Then I would read a little bit of comics 
Then I would listen to all good English songs & music (in TV) 
But I won't eat anything I won't sleep 
At last I would apologize to those to whom I have done extreme wrong
things 
& ultimately go to my bed close my eyes with peace of nirvana & die the beautiful death to get my soul freed from this world in which I did infinite sins of which I had no count of #onlyaweekleft

AYUSH SINGH

If I only had a week left to live 
I would stop using this shit (my phone) first 
Then I would look after my parents
Then I would try to solve some difficult sums of mathematics 
Then I would read a little bit of comics 
Then I would listen to all good English songs & music (in TV) 
But I won't eat anything I won't sleep 
At last I would apologize to those to whom I have done extreme wrong
things 
& ultimately go to my bed close my eyes with peace of nirvana & die the beautiful death to get my soul freed from this world in which I did infinite sins of which I had no count of #onlyaweekleft

Durga Kannan

PC own click #yqbaba#Challenge#onlyaweekleft

read more
A week left to live
Only a week
What would I do
Definitely a family trip
To the himalayas
Breathing in the freshness
Of the mountain air
Surrounded by ones
Who care
Soaked in the beauty
Of nature
I can breathe my last
Peacefully
Without regrets PC own click
#yqbaba#challenge#onlyaweekleft

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#yqbaba#yqbabaquotes#onlyaweekleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with DEEPTHA SAKTHI

read more
If you want to live long be yourself and live for you #yqbaba#yqbabaquotes#OnlyAWeekLeft #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  DEEPTHA SAKTHI

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

I trust karma but I trust myself more than karma #onlyaweekleft #yqbaba #karma #yqtales #yqbabachallenge #yqbabacollab #firstquote #panktiagarwal  
Collaborating with  Pankti Agarwal

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification