Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guidetoditching Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guidetoditching Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a guide to the project management body of knowledge 10, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, the kite runner by khaled hosseini study guide, war of the worlds study guide pdf, the travel guide bomba estereo,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

Super cool 3 rules about how to ditch people.
- talk to someone they hate most.
- invite for dinner but don't pay any attention
- tear apart their gift in front of them and do the extra drama to tell them how sorry you are.
And I m sure they are gonna to be so pissed off that they don't like to see your face at least for  decades.. 🖖😁

#guidetoditching #qybaba #challengeaccepted

Swapnil Moon

3 Ways To Ditch That I Heard...

1. Best Way.... Tell Them Fu** Off.
2. Some People Choose Silence.
3. Polite One I Guess.... Go To Hell. #yqbaba #yqquotes #3waystoditch #guidetoditching #ditch

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Turned my back.... #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #CollabChallenge #Collab #Tool #TurnMyBack #guidetoditching #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pranjali Soni

read more
Think from brain is smart
Think from hear is dart(pain) Turned my back....
#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #collabchallenge #collab #tool #turnmyback #guidetoditching  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Pranjali Soni

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification