Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best suggestat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best suggestat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suggested for you, suggested meaning in hindi, suggestions in hindi, suggested meaning in english, suggested meaning in marathi,

• 47 Followers
  • 226 Stories

sidhu mossewala

ಮೌನ

#suggestat #aestheticthoughts #pnpmyclick #ನಾವಿಕನಿಲ್ಲದದೋಣಿ #clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Preethi U Collaborating with ಶ್ರೀಕಾಂತ ಮಂಕಣಿ.

read more
ಮೂಡಿಯೇರಿ
ನಲಿಯಲು 
ಕಾದಂತಿದೆ ಹೂವು #suggestat 
#aestheticthoughts 
#pnpmyclick 
#ನಾವಿಕನಿಲ್ಲದದೋಣಿ
#clicksncanvas  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Preethi U 
Collaborating with ಶ್ರೀಕಾಂತ ಮಂಕಣಿ.

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Goodmorning 😍 Hey guys.. Feels good to be back after 5 days .. Still travelling but have signal now😜 Staying without touching the mobile is really stressful 🙈🙈 So, here I am🤗🤗 Have a wonderful day ❤️ 💕 #yqbaba #yqjogi #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #suggestrz

read more
By seeing these piture only one thing come to my mind how much petals, sepal, flower aestivation , recemose or cymose..

Now my situation..😂😂
 Goodmorning 😍
Hey guys.. Feels good to be back after 5 days .. Still travelling but have signal now😜
Staying without touching the mobile is really stressful 🙈🙈
So, here I am🤗🤗
Have a wonderful day ❤️ 💕
#yqbaba
#yqjogi
#sumneclicks

Chitra Iyer

Srikumar Aaj happy birthday ka बौछार Goodmorning ❤️❤️ Today is my bro Srikumar 's birthday.. Dedicating my this click to him.. Wishing him all the happiness in the world 😍😍😍 Happy birthday KB 🎉🎉🎊💐💐🤗🤗 Let go of all petty things n enjoy the prettiness of nature❤️❤️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #suggestat #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
Dear Sri, 
Khilte hain gul yahan
YQ mein
Dil ke aaine mein tu 
yeh samma utaar le
Happy birthday Srikumar Aaj happy birthday ka बौछार

Goodmorning ❤️❤️

Today is my bro Srikumar 's birthday.. Dedicating my this click to him.. Wishing him all the happiness in the world 😍😍😍 Happy birthday KB 🎉🎉🎊💐💐🤗🤗

Let go of all petty things n enjoy the prettiness of nature❤️❤️

Chitra Iyer

When clouds of gloom, loom large in your life's sky, some well meaning clouds will definitely part to reveal a bit of sunshine and hug your darkness with the light. Remember, nothing lasts.. Goodmorning ❤️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #hlsubmission

read more
When clouds of gloom, loom large in your life's sky, 
some well meaning clouds will definitely part to 
reveal a bit of sunshine and hug your darkness 
with the light. Remember, nothing lasts..  
When clouds of gloom, loom large in your life's sky, 
some well meaning clouds will definitely part to 
reveal a bit of sunshine and hug your darkness with the light. 
Remember, nothing lasts.. 

Goodmorning ❤️

Chitra Iyer

Your nakedness is your beauty Drop all else Reveal your true self. Shine on! ⭐✨ Goodmorning 💓 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #hlsubmission

read more
Your nakedness is your beauty
Drop all else
Reveal your true self. 
Shine on! 
⭐✨  Your nakedness is your beauty
Drop all else
Reveal your true self. 
Shine on! 
⭐✨ 

Goodmorning 💓

Chitra Iyer

Sorry, Robert Frost, I flicked your line 🤭🤦‍♀️🥳 How many joining me? Chalo chalein Goodmorning ♥️ Such a lovely place.. I do miss my walking a lot, as I'm not going cause of my knee pain.. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
The woods are lovely, dark and deep
I am lonely, so before I give life the slip, I wanna go with my friends on a memorable trip Sorry, Robert Frost, I flicked your line 🤭🤦‍♀️🥳

How many joining me? Chalo chalein

Goodmorning ♥️

Such a lovely place.. I do miss my walking a lot, as I'm not going cause of my knee pain..

Chitra Iyer

Good morning ❤️ What a better way to start the day other than looking at these beautiful flowers? I would be bringing different flowers to you everyday for this whole week.. Now don't ask me why 🙈🙈😍 Spread smiles n happiness without expecting anything in return 😍😍 lovessss ❤️ Have a fantabulous day 💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #hlsubmission

read more
When beauty strikes the eye 
the heart dances.. 
When beauty strikes the heart, 
the cosmos dances.. 
 Good morning ❤️

What a better way to start the day other than looking at these beautiful flowers? I would be bringing different flowers to you everyday for this whole week.. Now don't ask me why 🙈🙈😍

Spread smiles n happiness without expecting anything in return 😍😍 lovessss ❤️

Have a fantabulous day 💕
#yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ It's a rainy day today, no sun.. Not even brightness here.. So sharing an archive foto with you! When the situation gets gloom, you don't know what to do.. Sometimes your past experiences give you some direction. Don't lose hope at any time of your life. You have time till you breathe your last😍😍 Have a bright n wonderful day 💕💕 #yqbaba #yqjogi #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #hlsubmission

read more
When the sky of your life is overcast with gloom, keep the torch of faith glowing while simultaneously surrendering to the higher power. 
Watch the clouds of gloom disperse miraculously, and happiness rain incessantly..  Goodmorning ❤️

It's a rainy day today, no sun.. Not even brightness here.. So sharing an archive foto with you!
When the situation gets gloom, you don't know what to do.. Sometimes your past experiences give you some direction. Don't lose hope at any time of your life. You have time till you breathe your last😍😍

Have a bright n wonderful day 💕💕
#yqbaba
#yqjogi

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ An experimental click today.. Oh yaaa, they are my priced possessions💕💕 Now can you guess on what top I have kept these two beauties? Haha.. Don't make faces, come on guess! Have a blessed day 💕💕 #yqbaba #yqjogi #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #hlsubmission

read more
We come empty handed in this world..yet, let's walk away from it with a full heart, full of love for the things we think we own but ultimately have to let go and release them, release ourselves from them. 
May the strings of attachment free us. Goodmorning ❤️

An experimental click today.. Oh yaaa, they are my priced possessions💕💕
Now can you guess on what top I have kept these two beauties? Haha.. Don't make faces, come on guess!

Have a blessed day 💕💕
#yqbaba
#yqjogi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification