Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best themoonlaughs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best themoonlaughs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, songs to tell someone you love them, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, if you miss someone tell them quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And gives a huge smile at me 
on the day of pournima 
to shower its blessings on me Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
at the absurdities of our thoughts that oscillate between love n unlove, joy and sorrow, tears and happiness.
We view the world through the lens of our emotions and keep floating or drowning in them oblivious to what lies outside, to the truth of life.
We are thrown asunder by the dualities of life 
and the area of love that we 
live in within the set confines 
of our minds. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
at my agony and stars wiggle mocking at my tears... Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
 Critical Care 
Equipment (CCE),
Intensive Care Units,
Ventilators, oxygen cylinders are lacking but money spent in election rallies didn't get scarce.
How surprising 🤧 Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
when the fox cries
and heart wounds
by the tale of promises
unfulfilled wishes got worse
when the three words
arised from the tongue Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
 and shines in darkest sky . Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Nfb ..

read more
At us ..as it is the keeper of secrets and witness of 
every sin yet we behave like we have covered it well within our thick skin and keep bolstering our innocence. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
at me coz it rejuvenates every month while I am gradually fading into oblivion.  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
on the earth merrily and enshrouds earth with its silvery rays. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
As I climbed the tree
And stretched my arms
To snatch the moon
From the sky 
And tie it to the ground. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #themoonlaughs #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification